đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

5SOS really want that #1 debut

KevinWright

Featured Posts

NFRatwell
33 minutes ago, Spock said:

A friend of my friend's boyfriend was their tour manager (or tour manager assistant idk) and chile the disgusting things I heard, put them off their music for good

I wish them an ounce of luck though :fan: 

My friends best friends dog’s evening time owner was the tour manager of Swift and the things I heard... :selena: whew chile

Spock
26 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Spill. Was it about them having sex with their fans? :triggered:

yeah, also them being super dirty. they would send out a PA into the crowd to pick girls to take backstage after the show. they all had their preferences, and one liked them "barely legal" (I'll never forget hearing that because it's so gross). they would also leave their dressing rooms absolutely trashed, some venues even banned them because the clean-up crew refused to clean it after finding used condoms on the floor.

the girl ended up quitting but then word got out of how gross and rude they were, and they had trouble finding new crew because the label couldn't get them to calm down. that's the last thing I heard

who will love me when the night is over

Ally Campana
Just now, Spock said:

yeah, also them being super dirty. they would send out a PA into the crowd to pick girls to take backstage after the show. they all had their preferences, and one liked them "barely legal" (I'll never forget hearing that because it's so gross). they would also leave their dressing rooms absolutely trashed, some venues even banned them because the clean-up crew refused to clean it after finding used condoms on the floor.

the girl ended up quitting but then word got out of how gross and rude they were, and they had trouble finding new crew because the label couldn't get them to calm down. that's the last thing I heard

Ewwww :awkney:. Hopefully they have improved since then. I never was that much of a fan anyway but hearing those stories back in the day made me social distance from their music. They seem to be more mature now and hopefully, their characters will reflect that.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived