💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

The Chromatica Ball could gross more than 50m

Samueld9999

Featured Posts

Samueld9999
2 minutes ago, gstring said:

but they need to atleast rehearse first and designing stage and such..

Well designing the stage is not a problem! rehearse could be a problem ! but i can see Gaga doing it in two months (if thinks will be stabilizing in US) at home like she did for the superbowl/joanne world tour ! 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Samueld9999
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

The OP spent the time to do all the math and y'all making everyone think it's unreliable calculations.

Thank you for this! @Samueld9999

🤪😘

TimisaMonster

She needs to calm down and do an arena tour...even after the pandemic I doubt tons of people will have money to go to a concert even if they love Gaga and the album...

Many lost their jobs and are barely getting by as it is...youd have to imagine them buying tickets months in advance so it would be a hard bargain to convince someone to buy $400 concert tix vs pay rent and groceries 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Samueld9999
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

She needs to calm down and do an arena tour...even after the pandemic I doubt tons of people will have money to go to a concert even if they love Gaga and the album...

Many lost their jobs and are barely getting by as it is...youd have to imagine them buying tickets months in advance so it would be a hard bargain to convince someone to buy $400 concert tix vs pay rent and groceries 

That’s not the problem because all of the date are already sold-out to 80-90 %

ChromeAngel

I really don’t think it’s happening. Even if the quarantine is lifted she still would have no time to actually plan anything. There’s only so much you can do from your living room :enigma:

mr.peter

How did you count seats ? A lot of the seats are blocked off for this show ? Was it based off other concerts at this venues ? 

1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Well I have tickets to paris but I'm already 90% sure it's getting postponed/scrapped lol

Same here.

1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Stadium do often tend to cost less than arena tours, generally speaking, though found them fairly pricey. Prices may lower after all this too. However, what will happen is, she could do an arena tour and will end up selling those dates that she'd need to release more dates to cope with the demand (which, in some cases, depending on the size of the arena, will add up to the capacity of a stadium.) We saw the demand this year, she could have easily sold out another stadium I reckon in both Paris and London. The good sis belongs in promised stadiums after the Superbowl anyways

L E O
2 hours ago, Samueld9999 said:

Not sure about that because live nation Lost a lot of money after this longtime with no show !!!  they will need a lot of money to gain what they lost this years so i dont think they are going to postpone the show one year’s later!!! at least they are going to postpone it to September-october 

It's not up to livention but the government in each countries. I'm 100% events this big won't be allowed by then, and EVEN if they are (which I Hope), they won't have time to plan all of this. They need to design the stage, have Gaga's team greenlight on it, actually BUILD it, design all the tour outift, try and adapt them, decide the setlist, reorchestration of the songs for the tour, made dance auditions, rehearse, etc etc

There is no way they'll have time to do all of this in such a small window.

September seems too close too (and stadium concerts in october are not allowed/don't happen, at least not in France), so I'd say the safest bet to have a full rehearsed and polished tour is summer '21. And that way we'll avoid some more meltdowns when she announces it :laughga:

SwissMonster

Actually Stade de France has 90k capacity for concerts :firega:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Well I have tickets to paris but I'm already 90% sure it's getting postponed/scrapped lol

I have tickets for Paris too, but I don‘t see why it would just be cancelled and not postponed. I bet it will be late September or Summer 2021 :)

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

What are you talking about the tour is 90% sold out :poot:

littlepotter
20 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I have tickets for Paris too, but I don‘t see why it would just be cancelled and not postponed. I bet it will be late September or Summer 2021 :)

Well i can't attend either way :emma: i'm kinda hoping it gets cancelled or postponed so i can get a refund, otherwise i lost money

chaeri pls

voidfigure

Don't drag me but I've seen that Live Nation postponed Queen + Adam Lambert shows in July to 2021.

S0436

If the sports calendar is back in September then you can forget any rescheduling for the Chromatica Ball this year; which would be cruel that we missed out by just 6 weeks.  If they do stadium concerts in winter months they could potentially fit it in at the earliest in February when the NFL season ends and there might be a weekend free in the UK/France sports calendar.  But either way people will still go even if it’s pushed back to summer 2021.

Archived