Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

The Weeknd - After Hours Bonus Tracks

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

whore
1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

Also this is kinda random but I've realised there's a kind of conundrum around bonus tracks- they can never really be too good otherwise they should probably be on the album (my reaction to Grigio Girls), and as a result they are almost always of a slightly lower quality than the album tracks, which makes me question if they are worth releasing. Not really sure what to think of this information, but it's an interesting thought :huntyga:

I guess it depends on the artist. For people like Madonna, Kylie Minogue, or Britney Spears, the bonus tracks are either just as good or sometimes better than what made the album. “Has To Be” and “Let Down Your Guard” are some of my favorite Madonna songs. “Baby,” “Made of Glass,” “Mighty Rivers,” and “Sparks” are some of Kylie’s best tracks. “I Run Away,” “The Answer,” “Get Back” and “Mood Ring” are standouts in Britney’s catalogue! 

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

What a bish :teehee:

If only my dish was filled with fish then I wouldnt need to be a bish...

:neyde:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Guest Blue Madonna
50 minutes ago, Hades said:

Will listen to them later. @Aarghya missed opportunity for the megarate. :billie:

It's what happens when you host a megarate ceremony less than two weeks after the album drops :billie:

If there's interest I might hold another one in a couple of months' time, when people have had more time to process the album.

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

It's what happens when you host a megarate ceremony less than two weeks after the album drops :billie:

If there's interest I might hold another one in a couple of months' time, when people have had more time to process the album.

Yes please do that 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

RickMonster98

decent tracks but really nothing memorable:vegas:

he just wants those extra sales let's be honest 

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

mr.peter

"Final Lullaby“ low key made me cry today it’s so sad. I think of death. Maybe cus my dog is sick. I love that song 😭

Archived