💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

SL Reaches Top 20 USA Radio

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy
2 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

It always amazes me when stans appear to relish in what they perceive as a failure for Gaga. Its almost like they want it to be so they can feel justified in dragging her. It's pretty lame. 

Well. Ur wrong :rip:

I'm a pretty big Chartster and stan for hits and was wrong myself cuz I expected it to be a bigger hit than it was

It's not lame Henny. It's called finally accepting the truth. It was only a moderate hit and we gotta deal with it :bradley:

It's not dragging her. I still love the song (not the video tho) and will bop to it regardless

Leoj305

Maybe if she does an acoustic piano epic performance of it tonight? Lol I just want a beautiful edm pop ballad on piano again. 

23 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

It always amazes me when stans appear to relish in what they perceive as a failure for Gaga. Its almost like they want it to be so they can feel justified in dragging her. It's pretty lame. 

lol, but @Economy was just reporting what looks to be a fact about "SL" and when it peaks. it wasn't a drag IMO

HausOfG
34 minutes ago, ode said:

lol, but @Economy was just reporting what looks to be a fact about "SL" and when it peaks. it wasn't a drag IMO

I was referring more to the emoji she used. Its almost like she's excited it smug to say that

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Economy said:

So it's a moderate hit which for a lead of a big artist is kinda tragic :emma:

That's.. a very unhealthy way to look at it imo. How is this tragic? How many 00's pop stars are doing this well? 

1 hour ago, Economy said:

Also 50. million these days is kinda meh, like it isn't like awful but for a lead from a big name artist, anything less by now would be tragic tbh

Are you talking about youtube? 

chaeri pls

Genuine Guy 09

Do you really think it's done on radio sis? 

Just when it's becoming massive on European radio too :bradley:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

DonnieDarko

Just wanted to stop by my lovely chartsters and say I love Stupid Love and its video. People dancing always makes me happy. Bye for now.

DonnieDarko
4 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Do you really think it's done on radio sis? 

Just when it's becoming massive on European radio too :bradley:

Not yet.

Genuine Guy 09
5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Not yet.

It's been serving -144 bullet +0.04 on pop radio. 

If interscope could get the cure and MR on PR on Z100 and/or Kiis they can for sl. I'll be annoyed if this is it 

Genuine Guy 09
3 hours ago, Savage said:

It wasn't Shallow but Miss SL did not flop. Top 5 and it plays on Z100 all the time. And it's a Top 20 Radio Hit. I'd call her more a Million Reasons <3

It reached #9 on Z100 top songs then they went from 7 plays to 4 to now 3 on Z100 new York. 

Really hope they're just giving it a rest before power rotation 

jaXXXon

Damn this board has a way of confusing people. A week ago you guys were saying SL will be a radio smash, bigger than Applause, then you said it wasn't doing that well anymore only to go back and say it was having great updates and would smash and serve longevity and now you're back to saying it won't be a big hit?

You guys are a ROLLERCOASTER of emotions :wtfga:

RochestrMonstr

Im thinking it will probably be able to remain stable as a HAC hit even if it starts to decline on Pop. Gotta love stanning a singer in her mid 30’s! (She’s probably one of only a few her age who could still chart this easily). 

I actually at first was wondering if HAC would be supportive since they loved her last two ballads, and this was back to the upbeat sound. But they are! 

Songs usually last a lot longer on that chart. 

I LOVE GGD
11 hours ago, Doot said:

I'm fairly certain that when a song hits Top 5 on the Hot 100, and Top 20 on radio, has 50 million YouTube views, dozens of viral memes and videos, then the song can't be labeled as a flop. 

It may not be some huge smash, but by no means is it a flop. 

This argument seems reasonable. ❤

Archived