BetrayedSTAN

Featured Posts

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BetrayedSTAN
5 minutes ago, PopRoyalty said:

She needs Redone to give her hits.

Gaga as an artist is free to work with different producer .. it's a good thing for her to grow up artistically if u asked me .

But i would be here for just one song produced by redone . He's a genius and anyone who disagree is a fool .

BetrayedSTAN
Just now, Lanadelduck said:

I could happily die of COVID if frankensteined leaked. 

Same here tbh :selena:

MonsterARTPOP

Are u close to him?

Also was he gonna produce Gypsy or why does he have writing credits?

MonsterARTPOP

Also not Gaga related but any tea on his unreleased work with Shakira from 2012/13??

BetrayedSTAN
12 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

On The Floor was huge. Imagine if Gaga sang it instead of voice thief Jennifer NOpez. :giveup:

Just listen to this version close your eyes and imagine it with gaga's voice ... i'm doing this right now 

https://youtu.be/qvSClmjV2_4

BetrayedSTAN
3 minutes ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

Are u close to him?

Also was he gonna produce Gypsy or why does he have writing credits?

I'm not close to him .. my friend worked with him 

Redone wrote gypsy with gaga and he was about to produce it but gaga changed her mind .

19 minutes ago, Floppy said:

:deadbanana:

Anyways this thread was a cute fan fiction. :billie:

The RedOne stans will do anything to convince themselves I see. :billie:

Well Idk, I grew up in RedOne's city, he remains really attached to it and usually visit family and friends. The city is so small whenever I go there there's someone who'll tell me  saw Nadir, Nadir was there, etc. maybe he had a little talk with someone who can't keep their tongue 👻

littlepotter

If frankensteined really does leak............. i would not survive

chaeri pls

nattuggla
6 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

Gaga as an artist is free to work with different producer .. it's a good thing for her to grow up artistically if u asked me .

But i would be here for just one song produced by redone . He's a genius and anyone who disagree is a fool .

The first time I am agreeing with you. I don't want that people just want to nail Gaga down to the RedOne sound, she is more than that. However my dream would be that she finds a middle ground where on one hand she evolves by working with new people but doesn't forget about her past. So I would be totally here for her giving us nostalgic songs with RedOne (even if it is just reworked). 

BetrayedSTAN
11 minutes ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

Also not Gaga related but any tea on his unreleased work with Shakira from 2012/13??

Tbh i don't know much about his work with chakira .. all i know is that he produced bambo (hips don't lie remix ) for the world cup 

But he have a scrapped album with porcelain black .. and from what i heard the album is experimental with a new sound and so many potential hits. Don't know what really happened between porcelain and redone .

BetrayedSTAN
3 minutes ago, warholastar said:

Well Idk, I grew up in RedOne's city, he remains really attached to it and usually visit family and friends. The city is so small whenever I go there there's someone who'll tell me  saw Nadir, Nadir was there, etc. maybe he had a little talk with someone who can't keep their tongue 👻

U visit tatowan before ?? Omg 

ELECTROHEART

Ugh the hit that could be Frankensteined, but Bowie had to die just by that time :triggered:.

Hackers needs to leak Frankensteined, Gaga's version of On The Floor and the other songs from original LG5 before Chromatica to survive the wait :triggered:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived