💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Redone/Gaga tea

BetrayedSTAN

Featured Posts

I just wanna ask, I know she was so powerful in 2010/2011 but how could she BAN a producer from working with another artist? Is that even legal-

no

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woohoo

ugh begone ava!!! frankensteined is not her work

ShabbyHeavenlyAnteater-size_restricted.g

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Didymus
3 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

and in that moment i said to myself, should i believe BetrayedSTAN's information? not a week ago, i had seen his own post about giving up on chromatica, why was they still messing around this site? was it all a product of boredom? of self confinement? was it a sympton of covid19? or was it all, as unreal as it could sound, a plot by gaga to keep us entertained until she could safely drop her album? only time would tell and then, i would tell you

sarah-jessica-parker-sex-and-the-city.jp

This post is art.

Ally Campana
7 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

gaga recorded a demo of "on the floor" with a totally different lyrics but she scrapped it .. redone then wanted to give the song to rihanna before jlo finally recorded it .

We need this to leak too.

Does it matter? Damage is done

MANiCURE 6
7 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

-ava heard frankensteined and she wanted to rework it for her debut album .

:huntyga:

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, Lukey said:

I just wanna ask, I know she was so powerful in 2010/2011 but how could she BAN a producer from working with another artist? Is that even legal-

Lol I’m pretty sure it’s  just like her asking him not to work with THAT artist. No legality or anything.

Does it matter? Damage is done

MANiCURE 6
3 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

I'm sure someone on leakth.is have the song 

Then do your job bitch ! Ask them to leak the thing :selena:

Floppy
7 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

and in that moment i said to myself, should i believe BetrayedSTAN's information? not a week ago, i had seen his own post about giving up on chromatica, why was they still messing around this site? was it all a product of boredom? of self confinement? was it a sympton of covid19? or was it all, as unreal as it could sound, a plot by gaga to keep us entertained until she could safely drop her album? only time would tell and then, i would tell you

sarah-jessica-parker-sex-and-the-city.jp

:deadbanana:

Anyways this thread was a cute fan fiction. :billie:

The RedOne stans will do anything to convince themselves I see. :billie:

darkchylde
3 minutes ago, Lukey said:

even if true, she may have just asked for an exclusivity agreement. considering redone helped gaga build a sound during her early career, it's smart to keep him on lock while she was still stablishing her future

Widows Kiss
9 minutes ago, Stef said:

I’m salivating at the thought of Gaga recording On The Floor :giveup: one of the best dance songs of recent times 

On The Floor was huge. Imagine if Gaga sang it instead of voice thief Jennifer NOpez. :giveup:

BetrayedSTAN
3 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I don’t believe anything anymore 

It's ok 

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived