💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga visits Julian Assange in Ecuadorian Embassy

Zeus

Featured Posts

She is comprising with him so he wouldnt leak any ARTPOP tracks so she could have a secure win.

Oh and she owned MIA tbh

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Government Hooker" video co-starring Julian Assange tbh.

Or perhaps the continuation of "Telephone." MIA and Gaga sneaking Julian out of the embassy.

Free Monster

I didn't try anything nor am I getting pressed, I can have an opinion about Gaga that others disagree and perhaps you should know that what Wikileaks is doing can be good yet harmful depending on the person you are and what you believe.

tell 'em girl!!!!!! :gaga:

Julian Assange is not an evil man. He did us all a favor by reminding us that our governments do some pretty ****ed up ****.

My respect for Gaga has gone up tenfold. I never thought she would get this political but it makes me happy. She's true to her words.

And now I'm beginning to think she and MIA actually have a cordial relationship. :)

Related article, for those that don't remember: http://www.wired.com...l/2010/06/leak/

“I would come in with music on a CD-RW labeled with something like ‘Lady Gaga,’ erase the music then write a compressed split file,†he wrote. “No one suspected a thing and, odds are, they never will.â€

“ listened and lip-synced to Lady Gaga’s ‘Telephone’ while exfiltrating possibly the largest data spillage in American history,†he added later. â€Weak servers, weak logging, weak physical security, weak counter-intelligence, inattentive signal a--lysis … a perfect storm.â€

Fiendman

I think if more people on these forums actually understood the work that Assange and WikiLeaks actually do properly, the replies would be a lot different. The US Government traditionally hides all information and documents that paints them in a negative light, and Assange leaked documents that shed some light on some dark things that were kept hidden. And it's not just the US, the UK has branded him an "enemy" too, as he has leaked info on them too. Essentially, Assange works to shed some light on things that people have the right to know, and too many people get freaked out if their country has labelled him a bad boy. People should open their eyes. The fact that Gaga visited him is interesting, but it means nothing. This seems to be something a lot more personal to her, not done to induce controversy, for a Gaga visit, it was somewhat low-key. And I think we can just put the MIA **** to rest, please.

Next up GaGa, Free Bradley Manning concert in Central Park.

This should have been her first mission tbh. He's probably a stan, didn't he transfer all the info on a cd disguised as lady gaga songs? :smh:

Elizabeth

I'm not completely up to date on this whole thing but I respect her decision for meeting with him, whatever the reason may be.

I wonder what they talked about?

pink sushi

Don't understand what's going on tbh. :nails:

But if this guy is some evil mastermind attacking the US government.......inB4 gaga meets up with terrorists in iraq. :troll:

oh lawd...here we go....LMAO. And why the Colombian embassy though? That makes no sense! Shouldn't she be in the Ecuadorian embassy?

You're right

Colombian, you mean.

No it's really in the Ecuadorian Embassy. Ecuador gave him asylum when he applied for it!

But I only wonder why they met each other. I don't want to judge. If she wants to meet him, it's her choice. People say he did wrong or good things have their rights to say that. I only wonder why she did meet up with him. I can't say he did a good thing with leaking all those things, but on the other hand, we, as people, have the rights to know what our governments do.

Gagaloo911

So is that the big deal? He leaked information from the U.S. military.

Essentially yes

ARTPOP Gypsy

Well, if its controversy she's looking for, she's gonna get it with this!

I'm not completely up to date on this whole thing but I respect her decision for meeting with him, whatever the reason may be.

I wonder what they talked about?

I'm with you. I would've liked to have been a fly on the wall during that conversation. Lol! Why would she meet with him?

Archived