Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga visits Julian Assange in Ecuadorian Embassy

Zeus

Featured Posts

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
resonance

Oh wow, I'm really surprised she actually went. I wonder what they talked about. I wonder why she decided to go, even. I guess she can't resist a challenge, as MIA was sort of just goading her, I'm surprised she took her tweet seriously.

I believe it was more of exposing the shady behind the scenes stuff that goes on in our government. He just believes that we as a society need to be aware of what's really going on around us.

I'm not sure exactly what information was leaked, but I tend to think I'm on the side that believes he did the right thing. The government hides alot from us.

FairyDreams

I honestly didn't know about this guy before MIA tweeted gaga (how out of the loop am I?)... I just looked him up. I find it weird that they were meeting with him though.

crushedlemonice

The media gonna tear her apart for it tbh. Assange is a no-no to mainstream media, and the sheep have been herded to believe it

Honestly, I don't think it's a big deal even if they do. Most young people don't know who the **** Julian Assange is, so I doubt they would care if they saw them together in the news.

ARTPOP Gypsy

The media gonna tear her apart for it tbh. Assange is a no-no to mainstream media, and the sheep have been herded to believe it

Oh great! Can she just stay in a positive light for one second?

Ok, I'm seriously Googling this guy because I'm totally confused right now.

DrewStevens

he's not a bad man. He told us the truth about the world's government. The government is the dark side in this game.

RitaOral

Can you imagine if this is all for a remix of government hooker, julian could sing petes parts (back up and turn around), and towards the end MIA raps.

Archived