💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga visits Julian Assange in Ecuadorian Embassy

Zeus

Featured Posts

Arturo

Someone explain why this is such a bad thing....

Shes with some guy from WikiLeaks? And that is bad for her because...

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

Jesus Christ Gaga!

I didn't think she was actually going to do this. Well, this is sure to stir up some controversy, especially in the US.

Alien Tulip

More like I support those who support others that believe WE THE PEOPLE have a right to know what their government is doing.

You tried tho...

I didn't try anything nor am I getting pressed, I can have an opinion about Gaga that others disagree and perhaps you should know that what Wikileaks is doing can be good yet harmful depending on the person you are and what you believe.

jhonyguy04

guys!! iam so scurred!! hold me, hold me....

no but seriously, I admire her bravery, but I do fear for her career. But hey, this is what makes you big. Is the same big risk Madonna took when she was the first to use religious imagery in a non conventional way.

Colombian*

-sincerely, an annoyed Colombian

:clap:

Free Monster

But don't people have a right to know about the shady **** the US government is up to? That's why President Obama's drone strikes in Pakistan are such a big deal now.

Sure, American people have a right to know what their government does. The controversial thing about Julian is that ANY COUNTRY CAN SEE THE GOVERNMENT LEAKS! When the leaks are properly translated, do you know the harm able to be caused.........?

Gagaloo911

Someone explain why this is such a bad thing....

Shes with some guy from WikiLeaks? And that is bad for her because...

The media gonna tear her apart for it tbh. Assange is a no-no to mainstream media, and the sheep have been herded to believe it

I didn't try anything nor am I getting pressed, I can have an opinion about Gaga that others disagree and perhaps you should know that what Wikileaks is doing can be good yet harmful depending on the person you are and what you believe.

Well, it will cause a major debacle from the media, I'll give you that

ARTPOP Gypsy

I'm sorry but what's the big deal? I don't watch a lot of CNN so I'm not sure what the drama is with this guy. :red:

jhonyguy04

:fail: People on LittleMonsters.com calling him a pedophile and rapist.

wtf? ok..........

Gagaloo911

I'm sorry but what's the big deal? I don't watch a lot of CNN so I'm not sure what the drama is with this guy. :red:

The media gonna tear her apart for it tbh. Assange is a no-no to mainstream media, and the sheep have been herded to believe it

Harry

What's the point of this? Are they making evil plans to take over the world? I dont get it, tbh

One sequin at a time :staymad:

http://gizmodo.com/5701089/how-a-burnt-lady-gaga-cd-helped-leak-thousands-of-intelligence-files

Gaga & wikileaks have been in the news before!

Archived