💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga visits Julian Assange in Ecuadorian Embassy

Zeus

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Gurl, you is paranoid. Homegurl can handle herself, what with her 50 security people :hor:

I don't care how brave she is. She is pulling the bar way too far. I don't mind controversial **** like fur, meat dress, religious stuff etc. but THIS is just beyond too far.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crushedlemonice

It's comical that people think they should know about everything the government does... Especially in regards to the military.

But don't people have a right to know about the shady **** the US government is up to? That's why President Obama's drone strikes in Pakistan are such a big deal now.

Gagaloo911

I don't care how brave she is. She is pulling the bar way too far. I don't mind controversial **** like fur, meat dress, religious stuff etc. but THIS is just beyond too far.

Get over it. If you can't handle da Qween's decisions, leave :ohwell:

Gagaloo911

He leaked information everyone has a right to know such as just how the war is failing or just how many thousands of civilians are being killed in Afghanistan or how the army has killed people in attacks that hadn't been reported before. People have a right to know these things

Preeeeach :tea:

Logan

It's comical that people think they should know about everything the government does... Especially in regards to the military.

I find it even more comical that the majority of individuals in the world are NOT concerned about their government. A lot of people just sit back and take it. It takes a self-confident and aware person to constantly challenge their surroundings. Same with a lot of people talking so big yet they're not even registered to vote or don't even bother to vote. We need more people who actually care and educate themselves on these matters.

Now I'm not going to support or go against Assange. I do agree that his actions greatly fuel certain fires, especially between nations. When the darker side of things are shown for what they are, no one is going to be happy. But at the same time, who's to ultimately blame in the end? The people being shady, or the person who's exposing this all?

Alien Tulip

Get over it. If you can't handle da Qween's decisions, leave :ohwell:

Get over yourself, you must be a stan who has to like everything gaga does because you think she's some god.

jhonyguy04

And I don't think as an American, you should support the leak of these things. It's bad for us!!

Gagaloo911

Get over yourself, you must be a stan who has to like everything gaga does because you think she's some god.

More like I support those who support others that believe WE THE PEOPLE have a right to know what their government is doing.

You tried tho...

ARTPOP Gypsy

Wait why are people going to make a big deal out of this? Whats going on?

I'm wondering the same thing. To be honest I don't watch a lot of CNN so I'm a little out of the loop with this guy.

Archived