Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga visits Julian Assange in Ecuadorian Embassy

Zeus

Featured Posts

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

It's kind of embarrassing that she'd meet with someone that purposely had a negative impact on US security interests.

Well, she's a big girl. She can handle the consequences of her own decisions. She always has

isn't he an evil man against the united states?

Well, he isn't evil. SO he leaked some "classified" government documents. Boo hoo. Cry me a river. As I'm sure everyone will have their pannies in a bunch over this.

She's just stirring up controversy for dem US BTW Ball ticket sales tbh :hor:

Alien Tulip

the illuminati nut jobs are gonna have real fun with this topic and I am really scared for her safety tbh

Americano

Well, he isn't evil. SO he leaked some "classified" government documents. Boo hoo. Cry me a river. As I'm sure everyone will have their pannies in a bunch over

It's not "boo hoo." He leaked sensitive military and diplomatic information to worldwide media outlets, causing a huge backlash against American interests globally.

How you dismiss that as "cry me a river" is beyond me.

Logan

It's kind of embarrassing that she'd meet with someone that purposely had a negative impact on US security interests.

I believe it was more of exposing the shady behind the scenes stuff that goes on in our government. He just believes that we as a society need to be aware of what's really going on around us.

MIA told her to meet him and that she'd bring tea and cake... tea = meth and cake = c-----e... omergerd wiki leaks and d--gs!

:troll:

Gagaloo911

It's not "boo hoo." He leaked sensitive military and diplomatic information to worldwide media outlets, causing a huge backlash against American interests globally.

How you dismiss that as "cry me a river" is beyond me.

As right people should. People have a right to know the **** their government is doing behind close doors.

So that's how I dismiss it as "cry me a river"

So sit and go pout in the corner cause I don't follow the herd and agree with what the media claims what it is I should believe.

I believe it was more of exposing the shady behind the scenes stuff that goes on in our government. He just believes that we as a society need to be aware of what's really going on around us.

This :yes:

British media and Gov. will possibly bash her for this.

But I´m so glad she did it.

She ´s fighting for HUMAN RIGHTS. And it´s such a shame the British Gov. attitude in this case.

Love Gaga :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: She´s so so brave.

Gagaloo911

the illuminati nut jobs are gonna have real fun with this topic and I am really scared for her safety tbh

Gurl, you is paranoid. Homegurl can handle herself, what with her 50 security people :hor:

Americano

It's comical that people think they should know about everything the government does... Especially in regards to the military.

Alien Tulip

a lot of monsters are having meltdowns on twitter :smh: I'm kind of getting tired of this controversial **** tbh

crushedlemonice

As right people should. People have a right to know the **** their government is doing behind close doors.

So that's how I dismiss it as "cry me a river"

So sit and go pout in the corner cause I don't follow the herd and agree with what the media claims what it is I should believe.

Yup, seems like the American media is really working. Don't trust everything you hear on fox/cnn

RitaOral

He leaked information everyone has a right to know such as just how the war is failing or just how many thousands of civilians are being killed in Afghanistan or how the army has killed people in attacks that hadn't been reported before. People have a right to know these things

Flippy

K :nails:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived