💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga visits Julian Assange in Ecuadorian Embassy

Zeus

Featured Posts

Shadow

Did she really do this because of MIA's tweet?

Well, they met... Where's the tea and cake? Lady Gaga seems to take any opportunity to be controversial these days.

PETA tells her not to wear fur. She wears fur.

People said she was gaining weight. She starts a Body Revolution.

People didn't like that she smoked weed, so she openly endorsed it in the Netherlands.

MIA dares her to walk across street from Harold's to the Ecuadoran embassy to meet Assange, so she goes there and meets him.

What's next?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is such an awful move on Gaga's part it's not even funny.

sometimes she does such stupid stuff. it's crap like this that cold easily blow up on her - and all her songwriting/singing will mean SQUAT!

Gagaloo911

Did she really do this because of MIA's tweet?

Well, they met... Where's the tea and cake? Lady Gaga seems to take any opportunity to be controversial these days.

PETA tells her not to wear fur. She wears fur.

People said she was gaining weight. She starts a Body Revolution.

People didn't like that she smoked weed, so she openly endorsed it in the Netherlands.

MIA dares her to walk across street from Harold's to the Ecuadoran embassy to meet Assange, so she goes there and meets him.

What's next?

Can't wait for more to be honest :popcorn:

Those claiming that Assange and Wikileaks is a "terrorist organization" should read about what they leaked (wikipedia).

Whistleblowers, someone who exposes wrongdoing within an organization in the hope of stopping it (Enron for example), are usually praised. He was praised for revealing information about Kenya and Guantanamo Bay. Assange has received awards for journalism, and was even considered for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Why is there a double standard when it is the corruption and BS of the US government being exposed? This is no different from revealing lies that Mitt Romney says during his campaign speeches (ie 47%).

I don't know whether Assange actually s-xually assaulted two women or not. But the timing that the women pressed charges seems suspicious (the peak of his controversy with the US). While he is arrested, he could also be transferred to the US to face trial for Wikileaks actions.

Gaga got what she intended with this visit. People are talking about Assange. If Gaga vomiting makes the news sites, then this will probably get more attention, especially during the election season in the US.

So much tea in this post I can't

Spill it tho :tea:

Gagaloo911

I'm behind Assange. I'm behind Anonymous.

Truth will out.

I suggest everyone here at least watch the documentary "We Are Legion: The Story of Hacktivists." Funny thing is that it leaked on 4chan...where everything began. Hahaha

:flutter:

manipulating the media better than anybody else. she hasn't had a single out for

almost a year and hasn't been out of the news at all. it just shows her intelligence/relevance.

bad press helps her, she's a polarizing artist :nacho:

:tea:

I wouldn't want her to be seen with him only because of that story of supposed rape he's been accused of in Sweden, and Assange did nothing to clear that up, so it's a shady gray spot on his curriculum. Apart from that, she can do what she wants and I'm quite sure this wont cause such a great steer in the media, because right now Assange is pretty much a nobody as far as a news item.

Sweden wants Assange to come to court because of the rape accusions. But he won't because he is afraid that then he would be sent to US. So he hides in the embassy.

"If you leak ARTPOP, CreepGa will haunt you at night" :creepflop:

Drinking tea with someone who is accused of rape? I'm disappointed.

The thing is that we don't know if he raped someone, it could just be a reason to knock him out.

On top of that she didn't meet him to promote rape, I'm sure the discussion was about his work.

"If you leak ARTPOP, CreepGa will haunt you at night" :creepflop:

The thing is that we don't know if he raped someone, it could just be a reason to knock him out.

On top of that she didn't meet him to promote rape, I'm sure the discussion was about his work.

I don't think Sweden is a that kind of country. They have no interest to knock random people out.

Besides I don't care what they discussed about, it's still wrong to show support for someone who doesn't want to go to court because of rape accusions.

I don't think Sweden is a that kind of country. They have no interest to knock random people out.

Neither do I, it's just a thought. :hug:

And like I said people I think will have enough brain to see that the rape thing isn't the reason why she visited him.

Neither do I, it's just a thought. :hug:

And like I said people I think will have enough brain to see that the rape thing isn't the reason why she visited him.

Of course it isn't, the reason is to shock people and get media attention. But sometimes there are thing that are morally wrong. Just saying.

I love that shade of brown. :flutter: It makes her so... god damn perfect.

Jamie would love to see this photo of Gaga and Julian. :giggle:

CANNOGABANG

She probably just trying to get some inspiration from him for ARTPOP. Regardless, it's a wonderful thing that they meet. Such big powers.

Besides I don't care what they discussed about, it's still wrong to show support for someone who doesn't want to go to court because of rape accusions.

Not really, if you're would be extradited to America... and then going up against the American courts after you've angered the government immensely by revealing their closely guarded secrets. I'd be hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy too.

It seems a little too convenient that these women came forward with the allegations.

Not really, if you're would be extradited to America... and then going up against the American courts after you've angered the government immensely by revealing their closely guarded secrets. I'd be hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy too.

It seems a little too convenient that these women came forward with the allegations.

But that's his fault. Why start to leak all that information and put thousands of people in danger?

Archived