💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga visits Julian Assange in Ecuadorian Embassy

Zeus

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

I can't believe people have been so affected by the smear campaign perpetrated by governments who seek to protect themselves from legal discourse for the crimes they have committed and by the media who serve them.

The media are a joke. Assange did their job better than they have in the past decade. The media are supposed to hold the government accountable for their actions and uncover the truth and reality of the wars that we are raging.

Bradley Manning is another hero that exposed and covered what the mainstream media refused to talk about.

OF COURSE the US government view him as an "enemy of the United States." He is the person who literally exposed the war-crimes committed by the US. The anger should be directed at the US government for allowing such acts to carry on without any recourse, it shouldn't be directed at the messenger who exposed the wrong doings of the government.

Make furious love to me.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The media is cumin for ha :ohno: http://gawker.com/5950080/lady-gaga-visited-julian-assange-in-the-ecuadorian-embassy

RAMROD

Good. I support Assange. :yes:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

high heeled fem

I'm behind Assange. I'm behind Anonymous.

Truth will out.

I suggest everyone here at least watch the documentary "We Are Legion: The Story of Hacktivists." Funny thing is that it leaked on 4chan...where everything began. Hahaha

:clap: !!! i never thought i would meet someone on GGD who knows about annoymous :shocked: im behind them as well :hug:

I can't believe people have been so affected by the smear campaign perpetrated by governments who seek to protect themselves from legal discourse for the crimes they have committed and by the media who serve them.

The media are a joke. Assange did their job better than they have in the past decade. The media are supposed to hold the government accountable for their actions and uncover the truth and reality of the wars that we are raging.

Bradley Manning is another hero that exposed and covered what the mainstream media refused to talk about.

OF COURSE the US government view him as an "enemy of the United States." He is the person who literally exposed the war-crimes committed by the US. The anger should be directed at the US government for allowing such acts to carry on without any recourse, it shouldn't be directed at the messenger who exposed the wrong doings of the government.

:clap: :yes:

:fail: People on LittleMonsters.com calling him a pedophile and rapist.

Well, he is accused of raping two girls....

Sorry but why is this bad :flop:

Thinking the same haha.

I bet the general media is gonna have some fuuuuuuuuuun.

3 points in and ready for more

miamorevolefeyah

She clearly supports him because he unveils the truth. He is not a 'prisoner of his government' as Gaga would say lol. And as we all know Gaga is very political and what he has done is rather outstanding in challenging the secrecy the worlds governments possess.

Those claiming that Assange and Wikileaks is a "terrorist organization" should read about what they leaked (wikipedia).

Whistleblowers, someone who exposes wrongdoing within an organization in the hope of stopping it (Enron for example), are usually praised. He was praised for revealing information about Kenya and Guantanamo Bay. Assange has received awards for journalism, and was even considered for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Why is there a double standard when it is the corruption and BS of the US government being exposed? This is no different from revealing lies that Mitt Romney says during his campaign speeches (ie 47%).

I don't know whether Assange actually s-xually assaulted two women or not. But the timing that the women pressed charges seems suspicious (the peak of his controversy with the US). While he is arrested, he could also be transferred to the US to face trial for Wikileaks actions.

Gaga got what she intended with this visit. People are talking about Assange. If Gaga vomiting makes the news sites, then this will probably get more attention, especially during the election season in the US.

Archived