Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga visits Julian Assange in Ecuadorian Embassy

Zeus

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

Why would she do that? .... :wtf:

UM :usrs: because shes a ****ing amazing person and this proves she is NO fake pop star

im so proud of her for doing this and im so ****ing happy she did it :fthis:

Gaga u are amazing and inspiring thank you

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

British media and Gov. will possibly bash her for this.

But I´m so glad she did it.

She ´s fighting for HUMAN RIGHTS. And it´s such a shame the British Gov. attitude in this case.

Love Gaga :legend: She´s so so brave.

THANK YOU!!! wtf is wrong with people on this board why are they so conservative :wtf: go gaga and go julian :legend:

Iconoclast

I wouldn't want her to be seen with him only because of that story of supposed rape he's been accused of in Sweden, and Assange did nothing to clear that up, so it's a shady gray spot on his curriculum. Apart from that, she can do what she wants and I'm quite sure this wont cause such a great steer in the media, because right now Assange is pretty much a nobody as far as a news item.

The condom submitted as evidence doesn't even contain his DNA.

He's hardly a news item 'nobody'. He's been in the news consistently for two years, and recently more heavily since May when he sought asylum in the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

high heeled fem

Respect her beliefs even if you don't agree about them. That's all you have to do.

:clap:

high heeled fem

He is not evil, he just showed the true intention of the money hungry Government along with Big companies that want to start wars so they can get even more money selling war related **** and occupying other countries' lands so they can explore their natural resources such as oil, gold, diamonds and much more. :fthis:

:clap: thank you glad to see there are people on here who do believe in radical politics and are just not fans of GAGA-the pop star shes more than that

I can't believe people have been so affected by the smear campaign perpetrated by governments who seek to protect themselves from legal discourse for the crimes they have committed and by the media who serve them.

The media are a joke. Assange did their job better than they have in the past decade. The media are supposed to hold the government accountable for their actions and uncover the truth and reality of the wars that we are raging.

Bradley Manning is another hero that exposed and covered what the mainstream media refused to talk about.

OF COURSE the US government view him as an "enemy of the United States." He is the person who literally exposed the war-crimes committed by the US. The anger should be directed at the US government for allowing such acts to carry on without any recourse, it shouldn't be directed at the messenger who exposed the wrong doings of the government.

So glad Gaga did this. What Assange did is a very admirable thing to do. Governments should always be held accountable for their actions, and I'm glad that Gaga supports him.

I'm behind Assange. I'm behind Anonymous.

Truth will out.

I suggest everyone here at least watch the documentary "We Are Legion: The Story of Hacktivists." Funny thing is that it leaked on 4chan...where everything began. Hahaha

I wouldn't want her to be seen with him only because of that story of supposed rape he's been accused of in Sweden, and Assange did nothing to clear that up, so it's a shady gray spot on his curriculum. Apart from that, she can do what she wants and I'm quite sure this wont cause such a great steer in the media, because right now Assange is pretty much a nobody as far as a news item.

This

Archived