💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do you own a Lady Gaga (Doll) Barbie?

SexxxDreamz

Featured Posts

SexxxDreamz

This is a kinda weird/nerdy topic but I’ve always been into dolls and have a small collection of them myself, so I follow many Instagram doll artists and Ive been seeing so many good ‘Stupid Love’ Dolls. I was wondering if any of you own a Lady Gaga custom (Doll) Barbie? Ive had my good ol share of doll customization in the past so I really wanna make a ‘The Fame’ era Barbie. I do own ‘Zomby Gaga’ but she stays up in my doll shelf in her box. I just want to have a Lady Gaga doll that actually looks like her, Zomby Gaga doesn't really look like her imo.. if that makes any sense. 

(Some awesome 'Chromatica/Stupid Love' Gaga Dolls from Instagram)

ET4-X2-Rm-X0-AQMez-D.jpg

barbie-collector-lady-gaga-stupid-love-c

As of now, for my project idea, I don't exactly know what outfit i'll be making for her yet BUT i think i found the actual head i want for her. This head mold looks almost  EXACTLY like her in the 2008/2009 days imo. It's a bit more 'Anime-ish/ Cartoonish' but i absolutley love it!:enigma::oops:

15-F5-A805-759-E-46-E3-AD0-B-8-DC8-C792-

For the outfit, I'm not completely sure on what i'm gonna decide on yet but i'm either thinking of the white Crystal dress, The 'Poker Face' blue suit or the Red Hooded suit she used to wear back in the day. I'm also thinking of making her a tiny disco stick for her to cary around :enigma:

This was a weird topic but i just wanted to share haha. Do you own a Gaga doll? :enigma:

Gracious Gaga

NOT WEIRD AT ALL!!!’  
I wish i did.  Growing up I was OBSESSED with dolls.  It was how I expressed my creativity.  
I love looking up DIY lady Gaga dolls and wish I could make one.  I wish she got a line of dolls like Britney Spears and Gwen stefani did 

edit: yeah I was super disappointed with the zombie doll. It was just very underwhelming:/ given all of Gaga’s looks she’s done in the past- I understand however that it made sense for the monster high collab.  
anyways- can you give me the Instagram handle for that gaga doll page?:)

♥ Kindness Police.

My mom collected dolls growing up so this isn't strange to me at all. 

Cool hobby. I like the head you chose. That first picture is awesome. That second one however :lolga:

I don’t have it but I’ve wanted to make a Gaga doll for soo long since I studied sculpture at university and used to sell custom dolls but I never have time for that

27 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

NOT WEIRD AT ALL!!!’  
I wish i did.  Growing up I was OBSESSED with dolls.  It was how I expressed my creativity.  
I love looking up DIY lady Gaga dolls and wish I could make one.  I wish she got a line of dolls like Britney Spears and Gwen stefani did 

edit: yeah I was super disappointed with the zombie doll. It was just very underwhelming:/ given all of Gaga’s looks she’s done in the past- I understand however that it made sense for the monster high collab.  
anyways- can you give me the Instagram handle for that gaga doll page?:)

Fun fact, Gaga was set to have a line of dolls through MGA (creator of Bratz), but she ended up not really liking them. I think they actually tried to sue her after she scrapped them (queen of scrapping :vegas:). 

You can see some prototypes here: 

8111417047_1e68425cdf_b.jpg

I can see why she wasn’t satisfied, the proportions are a little weird.

Also, Bratz released a ‘Stylish Starz’ line, based off popstars with obvious Gaga influence: 

7488121170_d0b5b854b7_b.jpg
Prototypes included more detail: 

9441857950_988675c804_b.jpg

(up close you can see Judas inspired makeup, although these were just prototypes and the final versions were much less detailed)

sorry for the long post, I’m a huge Bratz fan and couldn’t help myself :huntyga:

SexxxDreamz
2 minutes ago, Rayure said:

Fun fact, Gaga was set to have a line of dolls through MGA (creator of Bratz), but she ended up not really liking them. I think they actually tried to sue her after she scrapped them (queen of scrapping :vegas:). 

Also, Bratz released a ‘Stylish Starz’ line, based off popstars with obvious Gaga influence: 

(up close you can see Judas inspired makeup, although these were just prototypes and the final versions were much less detailed)

sorry for the long post, I’m a huge Bratz fan and couldn’t help myself :huntyga:

I owned the Katy Perry one when I was younger and I remember my father got into a huge argument with my mom because she was letting me play with dolls...Little did he know :huntyga:

Gracious Gaga
31 minutes ago, Rayure said:

OMG yes!!! I knew about this!! Ugh I would’ve given ANYTHING for these to be released instead of the monster high .  I wanna know more about the drama as to why she scrapped and their suit against her 

♥ Kindness Police.

ladylinners

Love that first Chromatica/Stupid Love doll. So satisfying to see the hair. Been trying to make a custom LDD (living dead doll) for years but rooting her hair is a pain because the mold is so hard. 

Also love the head mold you chose! It really suits her. 

It really amazes me what some people can do! Especially with repainting make-up. 

Genuine Guy 09

No but I want one seeing that stupid love one. Gaga is literally an extension of the concept of a Barbie. Me and my cousin and sister grew up on barbies and then got obsessed with Gaga. She damn well should've had a barbie!!! 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Gracious Gaga
2 hours ago, Rayure said:

wow I just realized these dolls are literally (from left to right) lady gaga, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, and maybe Rihanna?? cant figure out the last one...

♥ Kindness Police.

StuckInMyMind

I have Zomby Gaga and many years ago (‘09) I made my own Paparazzi doll but no idea what happened to it

FentyGa
9 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

wow I just realized these dolls are literally (from left to right) lady gaga, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, and maybe Rihanna?? cant figure out the last one...

jessie j i think(:ladyhaha:)

Archived