đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What If Chromatica Leaks Soon

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

Jose P

I hope it doesn’t leak, imagine an era you’ve been planning for so long going to the trash just like that. Even Dua who had already done almost everything she wanted for her era was devastated when FN leaked. All of you who want the album to leak should be ashamed of yourselves. I’m sad as well bc Chromatica was delayed, but Gaga wants the era to go how she planned and I don’t see anything wrong with that. Leaking it will ruin everything for her. I seriously wonder if some of you even support her or at least care about her as a human when you say you want the album to leak. If it does and she scraps everything y’all deserve it. C3C here we go! :huntyga:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
S0436

They must have sought advice from experts about this virus.  Maybe they have observed Japan/South Korea where the virus has slowed right down, which means the rest of world may see a slow down in April.  Yeah, the world won’t see 0 cases this year for sure, but viruses from years and years ago are still seen every year in some parts of the world.  

Ronk
5 minutes ago, God Control said:

Then we’ll download it as soon as it leaks and it would be wonderful if it does ASAP. I couldn’t care less about how moral this is. 

It's not a matter of morality.  It's about theft.  I am all for jail time and huge financial penalties for the hacker/hackers.

I live outside the space time continuum.

God Control
Just now, Ronk said:

It's not a matter of morality.  It's about theft.  I am all for jail time and huge financial penalties for the hacker/hackers.

Hackers, yes. But the public consuming the material? No.

literallyFAD

if she save it in google drive we can easily got leaks

i'd rather die than living like a stone

Ronk
6 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I hope it doesn’t leak, imagine an era you’ve been planning for so long going to the trash just like that. Even Dua who had already done almost everything she wanted for her era was devastated when FN leaked. All of you who want the album to leak should be ashamed of yourselves. I’m sad as well bc Chromatica was delayed, but Gaga wants the era to go how she planned and I don’t see anything wrong with that. Leaking it will ruin everything for her. I seriously wonder if some of you even support her or at least care about her as a human when you say you want the album to leak. If it does and she scraps everything y’all deserve it. C3C here we go! :huntyga:

Exactly.  People only care about themselves, not about Gaga.

HausofGabo

I don't know, for me and I guess most little monsters, even if it leaks, if I'm able to buy it, I'll do it, at least 1 of the multiple physical copies, and I'll enjoy every single promo whenever it takes place.

Think about it, GP who actually takes the time to dowload leaked stuff won't in a million years think about buying in the first place, everything goes around Spotify + YouTube and other stream services, so, why panicking on this? just chill, and support our girl in every way we can.

vyniildisk

If it leaks it might affect the debut number but not the success of the album in the long run. 

For a major release like this they start making vinyls like 3 months in advance, there is def physical copies outside and some people 100% already have it in digital so... Don't be to scared about a leak, it will happen but the record will bounce back specially if its good and have catchy songs that attracts the GP

Franch Toast

I hope it doesn't leak, because Gaga would be hurt, and she doesn't deserve that, and it's her creation, so she should be able to decide when she shares it with the world. 

I'd rather let her craft the rollout that fits in with her artistic vision as best as possible, even though the pandemic already has interfered with that. 

Also, if it leaks, then all the people berating her and claiming they're going to turn in their stan cards might love it so much that they stick around, and I'd rather let them follow up on their promises. 

She/Her/Hers

Ronk
7 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I hope it doesn't leak, because Gaga would be hurt, and she doesn't deserve that, and it's her creation, so she should be able to decide when she shares it with the world. 

I'd rather let her craft the rollout that fits in with her artistic vision as best as possible, even though the pandemic already has interfered with that. 

Also, if it leaks, then all the people berating her and claiming they're going to turn in their stan cards might love it so much that they stick around, and I'd rather let them follow up on their promises. 

Mte

GagaUnderYou

I'm excited for a leak since I pre-ordered like 5 copies... I've paid my dues 

MarryTheDay

I think they havent print the cd yet so it will lessen the possibility of leak :ladyhaha: 

GGDisbetter

they'll push the release up like future nostalgia

and using stupid love as an example to say they'll ignore an album leak is stupid as she said on gagavision the music video was not filmed when the song leaked

Archived