💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So how did/is the tour selling ?

mr.peter

Featured Posts

mr.peter

Anyone know ? Is it a success ? Are people not buying tickets in fear of canceling? 

I recently got my tickets for East Rutherford and they are selling well. Less and less seats as the weeks go by.

LilMonsterJoey

I bought 4 sets of tickets as Im not familiar with MetLife and Wanted options. Once I decide I will help out a little monster with the other pair :). 
sadly this is the first show I wasn’t able to secure ga pit...desperately trying to find 2 GA pit tickets to purchase for NJ if anyone is able to grant a miracle.

I feel like it’s hard other than pit on these stadium shows to decide where to purchase since they are so massive. I have been to every show some more than once and this is the first time I’ve seen so many tickets still available. Don’t get me wrong, us little monsters sold out the coveted seats/pit QUICK! The large amount of tickets available I honestly think is a combo of how massive the stadiums are mixed with the everyday music fan not buying because of corona. I’m certain once this blows over they will be sold out! The prices for chromatica are AMAZING! Was so happy after 4 Enigma show GA tickets lol. 

can not wait for this era, album, and tour!!

NewUsername

Yesterday I checked and there were 3501 tickets left for the Paris date, so it has sold very well so far!

Archived