2020:

1. Lady Gaga - Stupid Love [22 weeks] *new peak* 

:pray:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nswain1110

I'm sure I missed it in one of the Charts threads but does anyone know what it's audience impressions were on Radio today? 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

And each and every single person who dragged the song in the last two weeks better maintain their distaste if it continues to rise. :trollga:

Runway

I abandoned the forum today because it looked like it was over but I guess it’s time to post again :vegas: 

Jose P
1 hour ago, Doot said:

And each and every single person who dragged the song in the last two weeks better maintain their distaste if it continues to rise. :trollga:

Notice how most of them have disappeared, but watch them pop up again if the song even drops by just one spot next week :billie:

JustJames

Who cares what happens next week (album bombs blah blah)...? 90% of this forum wanted Gaga to return to dance-pop/uptempo pop music; she did it, and with a song that we all know is nowhere near her best lyrically, she fed both us and the GP with a #5 radio hit - serving a flawless lead single like she hasn’t been able to, well, ever. 

It’s been seven years since she’s had a song reach the top 5 that wasn’t assisted by a major performance or tied to an Oscar winning film. No other singer of her generation is as relevant and legendary as this 11-time Grammy, Oscar-winning boss whose “flop” is charting similarly to Camilla Cabello’s ONLY top 30 song off her sophomore album... except for that, ya know, #5 debut and all.

A flop that debuted #5, propelled her to #23 on streaming/Spotify, regained her radio presence after *7* users, was supposed to free-fall out of the hot 100 and is sitting pretty aflop its throne in a spot The Cure, Marry the Night, Never Worn White, and others wish they could see.

What more does it take to show this song accomplished so effing much? 5 peak, 3 weeks in the top 30, and a climb 5 spots in its third week as its primary metric tumbles is right in line with how it continues to hold its own.

Enjoy it or don’t. 

Midnightrush891

I just found out my husband has a Spotify account, I created a playlist on his account to have it playing every other track all night. I’ll be doing the same on Apple Music. Let’s get it up a few more spots! 

A Hybrid
5 hours ago, Jose P said:

Notice how most of them have disappeared, but watch them pop up again if the song even drops by just one spot next week :billie:

Nope we’re still here, but I’m here for this terrible song’s success because Gaga deserves to win :vegas:

No family’s safe when I sashay

RenegAde

Suddenly everyone is on SL side again

When it dropped low on the charts  last week yall dragged me for asking y'all to go stream it

Animal Claws
5 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Suddenly everyone is on SL side again

When it dropped low on the charts  last week yall dragged me for asking y'all to go stream it

Chartfans are still here. Don't care for them

WHY ?! are people calling SL a flop ? the views are growing as the week goes by and its being played on radio 24/7. some people can't stand her winning and it shows :ally:

ToxicHot

This is so great. Hopefully it continues to rise!!!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived