Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga throws up on stage in Barcelona 10/7

Jjang

Featured Posts

Free Monster

yes i saw that also :nails:

i made fun of bieber but made fun of her with the same thing. she's just like all of us and proved it when she vomitted. yet there will be those whose ignorance will blind them and see no wrong with her. that's just how they are :ohwell:

yeah, i don't care if people made fun of bieber just don't sit here and deny the fact that there was an entire thread making fun of bieber and saying "no one ever said that!!!!!!!!!11111"

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and now people are accusing her of lip synching coz the backing vocals were on when she was throwing up... :sick: I can't @ their stupidity...

dynamite

anyone find this kinda GROSS??? imagine the smell on that stage..... pee-uuuuuu

Well you're not gonna find it appetising :lolgaga:

yeah, i don't care if people made fun of bieber just don't sit here and deny the fact that there was an entire thread making fun of bieber and saying "no one ever said that!!!!!!!!!11111"

Hahahahaa,Gaga is so stupid and silly.

Happy?

LOL oh my. Do I have to draw?

A backtrack voice is not automatic so when you're puking it realizes before so it can sing the song for you. That was already recorded and being played before she started throwing up.

As I said I don't have a problem with it, it's more about the statement she did that out of respect for the fans she would never do it.

There is a difference between lip-synching and using playback.

Lip-synching is actively pretending to sing when you are not actually singing live.

Playback (at least the way Gaga's been using it) is like a a cheaper version of using back-up singers (and usually your recorded vocals tend to blend better with your voice and be more accurate in pitch than those of live back-up singers, anyways. Also, the playback she uses seems to usually be vocal stems from the album itself, which is pretty easy to differentiate from her live singing voice (given how the album vocals are edited, etc)).

Gaga has been known to use playback all of her career while she's doing difficult choreography, and she's never claimed that she hasn't.

I'm really surprised nobody pointed this out already.

Lady Palutena

Wow that looked bad. :ohno: Like it looked like she couldn't stop, she must have been trying with all her might.

When I vomit, I get shaky and cannot stand up long but it doesn't happen very often. :sweat: .

She's so dedicated, just like in the interview where they asked her how dedicated she was and she said she fell off the stage during a rehersal of Just Dance because of the Crystal Glasses and broke (or fractured) her nose. (No, I don't have the video but I'll post it whenever I come across it again.)

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

poor gaga, she probably felt like **** that whole night. This just goes to show how we really don't know what goes on backstage. I hope her new movie shows how hard being on tour really is for her (referencing how she said she was puking for her like first 5 shows)

There is a difference between lip-synching and using playback.

Lip-synching is actively pretending to sing when you are not actually singing live.

Playback (at least the way Gaga's been using it) is like a a cheaper version of using back-up singers (and usually your recorded vocals tend to blend better with your voice and be more accurate in pitch than those of live back-up singers, anyways. Also, the playback she uses seems to usually be vocal stems from the album itself, which is pretty easy to differentiate from her live singing voice (given how the album vocals are edited, etc)).

Gaga has been known to use playback all of her career while she's doing difficult choreography, and she's never claimed that she hasn't.

I'm really surprised nobody pointed this out already.

P.R.E.A.C.H :worship: :legend:

Wow that looked bad. :ohno: Like it looked like she couldn't stop, she must have been trying with all her might.

When I vomit, I get shaky and cannot stand up long but it doesn't happen very often. :sweat: .

She's so dedicated, just like in the interview where they asked her how dedicated she was and she said she fell off the stage during a rehersal of Just Dance because of the Crystal Glasses and broke (or fractured) her nose. (No, I don't have the video but I'll post it whenever I come across it again.)

Sh*t if I vomited (or got a concussion) I'd be like "LOL NO I AM DONE R U EFFING KIDDING ME JUST NO"

Gaga's just that dedicated (which might not always be a good thing).

poor gaga, she probably felt like **** that whole night. This just goes to show how we really don't know what goes on backstage. I hope her new movie shows how hard being on tour really is for her (referencing how she said she was puking for her like first 5 shows)

I thought she has said this happens at every show throughout her tour - it's rare when it Doesn't happen.

Poor thing - this is really not a good thing for her no matter how frequently it happens. Gotta give it to her for just skipping along afterwards when she must've felt like crap. Reminds me of the Pete Sampras incident. He hit an ace right after ralphing off the court.

Archived