💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga throws up on stage in Barcelona 10/7

Jjang

Featured Posts

CoolTrainerTerry

you're saying she always lip synced? not getting it.

I saw plenty of her performances, specially in tv shows, always thought every one of them were live.

But I don't have a problem with miming, it's just that she said she would never do it. And this one is not live, and I don't really know why, she's not doing much.

Oh jeez, a backing track is not lip-syncing...

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FuckMeHard

I saw plenty of her performances, specially in tv shows, always thought every one of them were live.

But I don't have a problem with miming, it's just that she said she would never do it. And this one is not live, and I don't really know why, she's not doing much.

If you're commenting on the video I posted in the OP, how bout you try singing when you're throwing up...

charliekelso

If you're commenting on the video I posted in the OP, how bout you try singing when you're throwing up...

LOL oh my. Do I have to draw?

A backtrack voice is not automatic so when you're puking it realizes before so it can sing the song for you. That was already recorded and being played before she started throwing up.

As I said I don't have a problem with it, it's more about the statement she did that out of respect for the fans she would never do it.

charliekelso

Um...there is one thing.It is called backing vocal...WOW mind blowing right? Let me see your ass trying to sing as amazingy every night without any backing vocals and back up singers...

So you can stop being an asshole.

Edited by mod: please refrain from instigating a fight with an off-topic large photo.

Shes not lip syncing. It happens during the dance break of the song. She never sings during that part.

Have you ever watched her TEOG performances? She uses the backing track so she can do a dance break with mark,She sings the songs LIVE in it's entirely.

Good god people search for it before coming off as total ignorant.

Shes not lip syncing. It happens during the dance break of the song. She never sings during that part.

Actually most of the time she does,But only over the backing track,In that specific 15 seconds.

charliekelso

oh boy, everybody is so sensitive. I mean, I'm a total ignorant for not seeing every low quality video of her concert and for realizing I can criticize an artist I love. Sorry, but I have better things to do. Anyway, good to know about that, whatever.

Next time I'll wait for an explained answer with actual points being made before I answer every delusional person that only wants to drag me to a fight. Thanks, Matt99.

jhonyguy04

oh boy, everybody is so sensitive. I mean, I'm a total ignorant for not seeing every low quality video of her concert and for realizing I can criticize an artist I love. Sorry, but I have better things to do. Anyway, good to know about that, whatever.

Next time I'll wait for an explained answer with actual points being made before I answer every delusional person that only wants to drag me to a fight. Thanks, Matt99.

yeah ok. if you were a fan, you would know that she never sings that part when she is doing that dance routine. and how can she be lipping if she never mimed to that part of the song cause she is dancing. i smell an exhale troll here.

Please refrain from the insults and keep to the topic. This topic is being moderated closely from this point on.

yeah ok. if you were a fan, you would know that she never sings that part when she is doing that dance routine. and how can she be lipping if she never mimed to that part of the song cause she is dancing. i smell an exhale troll here.

I'm a massive fan. I've been a fan for over four years and I never new that she didn't sing that part... so don't be so rude to him.

charliekelso

I missed the part where I had to show pictures of myself with her albums to get subscribed to gagadaily. Oh, and the quota of everyday low quality videos watching too. I thought there were still fans who waited for a good image from a DVD or even perhaps the ALMIGHTY Blu-Ray from the future.

jhonyguy04

I'm a massive fan. I've been a fan for over four years and I never new that she didn't sing that part... so don't be so rude to him.

ok, I just want to see his future posts. I have a feeling what type of comments this user is gonna make. I might be wrong though...I have been wrong before, but mostly right....

Have you ever watched her TEOG performances? She uses the backing track so she can do a dance break with mark,She sings the songs LIVE in it's entirely.

Good god people search for it before coming off as total ignorant.

Actually most of the time she does,But only over the backing track,In that specific 15 seconds.

Eh, im pretty sure Ive seen her not sing it a few times, and other times she does. Either way, it happened at a part where she could get away with it,

totalhate

it's sad but a lot of people are already saying that she lipsynchs because of this video and probably very few people know that specifically during those 15 seconds she doesn't sing and uses a backing track... I mean the general public don't know that fact so it's very unfortunate it happened during that part

Archived