Featured Posts

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Oh no :ohno:

What a pro for carrying on though :legend: :clap:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this! :tea:

thanks for bringing this up and showing how some people in this fanbase really are. makes you see why other fan bases say "little monsters" are the worst stans and such hypocrites :nails:

oh and throwing up doesn't help with pregnancy rumors :nacho:

all fan bases have terrible members.dont be deluded that others are better or worst.you should see what others say about gaga or the rest.like on exhale or the navy of rihanna and worst madonna fans who are mean with everybody else and claim they all copy her even for breathing

I can't believe what I just saw. :emo:

I can't believe she kept dancing like nothing happened and then vomited again and then just kept dancing. WHO DOES THAT? :lolghostga:

I'm telling u, all u ****ers that made fun of beiber, Karma just bit u in the ass and took it out on mommy. :pumpga:

Gaga stayed on stage though. And she didnt lipsync.

I wished the uploader wouldve posted a video thats a bit longer cause then people wouldnt have accused of lipsyncing :roll:

Even if she had of left stage, I don't think that would have any barring on her as an entertainer just as it shouldn't anyone else. I think we forget, these are HUMAN BEINGS!!! :nails:

Even if she had of left stage, I don't think that would have any barring on her as an entertainer just as it shouldn't anyone else. I think we forget, these are HUMAN BEINGS!!! :nails:

and she didnt lipsync. Its just amazing that she stayed on stage. Cause thats not what normal human beings do.

and she didnt lipsync. Its just amazing that she stayed on stage. Cause thats not what normal human beings do.

Well Gaga is the exception, we all know she is far from human tbh. :gaga:

totalhate

darlings, let's be honest, in that bit the voice that is singing is not LIVE VOCALS, we can hear her voice while she's puking! it's a recorded track!! the rest of the song though was without vocals

Archived