Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga throws up on stage in Barcelona 10/7

Jjang

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

too much weed :( rip

+ singing+dancing+rushing for changing outfits 2.5 hours a day,Excluding rehearsals.And etc...

GrandchildDavid

Some trolls started accusing her of 'playback' in the comment section. :roll:

ARTBOP

She is such a superstar! I'm so sorry for her, but she handled it like beyond a pro! She kept dancing and singing like everything is fine and she's having the time of her life. + She did another song after AND had a meet and greet! Wow!

PopBitch

It reminds me of Bieber, except he was lip-synching and his voice kept singing while he was vomiting. Busted.

I'm ready for the whole " Oh professional people would hold their vomit,stop the show,go backstage,And then continue singing in the exact part of the song again " comments from other music forums,And YouTube comments.

crushedlemonice

I'm ready for the whole " Oh professional people would hold their vomit,stop the show,go backstage,And then continue singing in the exact part of the song again " comments from other music forums,And YouTube comments.

yup. and they would slam her for running offstage for "no reason" if she did

Paper Planes

That's amazing that she just kept on dancing. But it's still kind of scary that its a normal thing for her to puke all the time :ohno:

delete it fat

Dayman

I love how Marc is kinda like, "uh we gonna do this?" *GaGa starts dancing while vomiting "I guess thats a yes"

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/other/grand/76f50139b1e4816e9567d6dd398988e6.gif

:awesome:

ABOVETHETREND

But she kept dancing and trying to sing instead of running off backstage :lolgaga:

Sing? The words "I'm On The Edge With You" came out her mouth WITH vomit. She wasn't doing a lot of signing to begin with. :lolgaga:

Archived