💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Don't worry about Stupid Love

czarnyptak

Featured Posts

Agunimon
12 minutes ago, Doot said:

Do people actually "worry" about a chart position? 

Shoyldnt chart positions just be something fun to track, versus people actually being worried?

From a business standpoint, I think her and her team and her label should.

The general public and the fanbase I don't think should care. But I know people like to see their artists succeed and success is measured by a lot of people by how a song or album compares to others that are in circulation around the same time. I'd be lying if I didn't check the view count for Stupid Love and then check the view count for The Man and think "yas she's got more views than Taylor!" which is hard to do.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Francesca Cipriani
24 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

The Egde of Glory had better longevity on the Hot 100

Born This Way: 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 4 - 5 - 5 - 13 - 15 - 16 - 18 - 19 - 24 - 42 - 37 - 49 - 56 - 57 - // (20 weeks total)
The Edge of Glory: 3 - 19 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 6 - 6 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 10 - 12 - 14 - 16 - 21 - 25 - 29 - 34 - 31 - 37 - 40 - 44 - 50 - // (24 weeks total)

yes, but born this way sold more in US and WW :poot:

Just A Holy Fool

The only chart I am worried about is the Corona Hot 100 😱

Jose P
1 hour ago, Doot said:

The meltdowns in the chart thread say yes :laughga:

TWICE on hatius
1 hour ago, Doot said:

Shouldn't chart positions just be something fun to track, versus people actually being worried?

Yes. What’s about it? 

And It’s not “worrying”, it’s “distracting”. People distract themselves with different things in life. Not saying anyone here is riding a high horse and acting so noble above those tracking tracks but it’s getting annoying. At least, having a meltdown over a streaming number sounds more fun than thinking about my death hundred times a day to me. 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

13 minutes ago, OooooooO said:

Yes. What’s about it? 

Because a songs chart position shouldn't affect people emotionally. That's a tad unhealthy. 

Chromaticunt
2 hours ago, Doot said:

Shouldn't chart positions just be something fun to track, versus people actually being worried?

I mean right now people should probably be worrying about food supply and loved ones surviving the next few months but then you have to remember liddos are something else...

TWICE on hatius
Just now, Doot said:

Because a songs chart position shouldn't affect people emotionally. That's a tad unhealthy. 

Again people care about different things in life. I won’t get emotionally or understand when my father’s soccer team lost but I won’t judge about people’s what and not to do.

Moreover, getting emotional and passionate about something is not necessarily unhealthy. Emotion needs to get out one way or another. I choose mine and you choose yours. I won’t understand yours and vice versa. But at the end the day, I feel healthy, and who are you really to be judgmental about what I get to do to be healthy? 

i won’t try to explain why chart can a good thing to distract myself from my depression and gets me passionate about things again. But if you are somewhat a decent person, jump down your high horse, and try to sympathize a bit.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

PunkTheFunk

Stupid Love's chart position is literally the least of my worries right now :laughga:

People telling others who cares about charts yet they are in the chart section of the forum...

nswain1110

Not worried at all. SL’s a great lead for the album. It debuted at #5, radio is here for it. My friends love it. I bop to it daily. The album’s going to slap. My only worry is her delaying the album. People need her art/music more than ever right now. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Lord Temptation

I love Stupid Love and don’t care what anyone thinks not least of all the Little Meltdowners! :enigma:

Archived