Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Million Reasons has re-entered the top 80 on US iTunes.

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
7 minutes ago, sillynate said:

So you’re telling me a country that’s currently on lockdown because of a global pandemic is still buying music? Literally no reason to delay Chromatica at all. Someone show this to the next person who says Gaga should delay the release 

MR has always been charting here in Italy tho. I guess Italians truly love the song :huntyga: idk about SL 

sillynate
3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

MR has always been charting here in Italy tho

Delay confirmedT 

The Z
20 minutes ago, Rino said:

Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going) avenged the good sis MR though, snatching the award nobody thought it would win :gaycat:

Define "nobody" :triggered:

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, sillynate said:

Delay confirmedT 

Nu uh. Not when my ass is so f*** bored :triggered: this b better not change her plans

JazzGa

I'VE GOT A HUNDRED MILLION REASONS TO STAY INSIDE
BUT BABY I JUST NEED ONE GOOD ONE TO WALK AWAY

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

1 hour ago, Trillion Reasons said:

You're giving me a million viruses... :lana:

oh

my

god

i work nights at a hotel in a US state that is not doing any damn thing about the coronavirus, so all i do is spend the night watching the news, desanitizing surfaces, and shuffling to interact with the world without touching it ---- and your comment made me cackle for the first time tonight

#BeKind #BeShady #BeALady

Defmix100
3 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Million Resurrections indeed :air:

What happened? Did someone big perform it? Did people hear SL on radio and remember the ballad singing queen? Did Gaga cancel all of Chromatica and is continuing the MR era? :nooo:

it was performed on the Masked Singer but can't see that having it being for reason for the other countries

ShayCristoforo

Cuz the lyrics are literally what the coronavirus sings as it flaps its wings and soars across the globe. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived