Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Operation: Certify Gaga! (Updated February 15, 2015)

Pop Art

Featured Posts

Gerrard174

Somebody buy dis b---h some views :laughga:

I gotta hear her commentary on P and LG. :cryga:

exactly. lets get Paparazzi and LoveGame to 100m !!

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pop Art

• Blank Space

• Like It Rough

• Gerrard174

WarriorPrince

Its really depressing that Paparazzi and Love Game are so close to 100.000.000 yet they wont be in time for the award video. :sweat:

• 2 weeks later...
ArtGagaPop

I'm working on paparazzi,lovegame,the edge of glory and you and i and got them all in a playlist that i play most of the days hoping that at least paparazzi will hit 100 000 000 before the vevo certified awards will get to gaga.

In two weeks Paparazzi received 580850 views. It's gonna take about 22-23 weeks to get certified.

Basically around July-August if it continues this way.

hmm well I'm not a fan of paparazzi, so I'm working on LoveGame and a little on MTN to try to get it to 50k at least. But it looks like enough people are working on paparazzi anyway. :)

Guys lets watch Paparazzi and LoveGame everyday!

I'm watching LG about 1000 times a week. lol Plus MTN and You & I a few times each day. ;)

Blank Space

hmm well I'm not a fan of paparazzi, so I'm working on LoveGame and a little on MTN to try to get it to 50k at least. But it looks like enough people are working on paparazzi anyway. :)

I'm watching LG about 1000 times a week. lol Plus MTN and You & I a few times each day. ;)

Good that you are working on others aswell but help Paparazzi too so after Paparazzi we all could focus on LoveGame :)

Good that you are working on others aswell but help Paparazzi too so after Paparazzi we all could focus on LoveGame :)

No, I'm really not a fan of Paparazzi. I suppose i could watch it a couple of times a day, but not more. ;)

Blank Space

No, I'm really not a fan of Paparazzi. I suppose i could watch it a couple of times a day, but not more. ;)

Eve one time would help a lot :)At least you would participate in it's way to 100m views :)

Eve one time would help a lot :)At least you would participate in it's way to 100m views :)

haha ok.

I'll do a couple of times today then. Am watching LG at the moment. :)

Blank Space

haha ok.

I'll do a couple of times today then. Am watching LG at the moment. :)

I'm Paparazzi :teehee:

ArtGagaPop

It seems like paparazzi's views have increased much faster lately :party:

Lets try to get 1 million per week or at least 100 000 views per day for it then it shouldn't be that many more months before it will be Vevo certified :)

Edited by Artgagapop

• Mills locked this topic