Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

SL's 2nd Week: #30 on H100

OBEY

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09

OK some tea:

A song having a high debut means absolutely nothing if it has the dope chart drop. Dope is the perfect example of this. I want the song to do better than a high peak then out 3 weeks later. The MV is great the song is catchy it deserves more than that. The song deserves WW what is happening to it in the UK. A stable 15 chart run. 

IMO I do think the song will grow on people and serve top 30 longevity. Not the best and not the worst. She's having a particularly hard time on streaming especially in Europe. But it's not even been a month yet and we've written it off. The song is still new to the GP, it can take off at some point or at least grow. I honestly didn't like the song and now I love it, the same could happen. Its a grower.

Although I don't see why it's having such a bad time on Spotify US/Europe and AM US. 

Let's hope we get another hit with stupid love :vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustTea
26 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Fans were singing a different tune when some other songs went to #2 or even #1.... "but it's a floooop, the first week doesn't couuuunt, it's allll frontloadddeeeed...."

But it's been out for 3 weeks, it might still climb.

androiduser
On 3/17/2020 at 2:04 PM, JustJames said:

Word. Stupid Love accomplished EVERYTHING she needed it to do

There is no mainstream artist on the planet that releases a basic commercial song with a colorful video hoping to achieve as little as SL has... everything you say is purely trying to convince everyone that the song is doing better than it is. It might do a bit better later on, but for now it's doing bad.

androiduser
27 minutes ago, Gagadriel said:

sure, from #30 to #29

JustTea
5 hours ago, androiduser said:

There is no mainstream artist on the planet that releases a basic commercial song with a colorful video hoping to achieve as little as SL has... everything you say is purely trying to convince everyone that the song is doing better than it is. It might do a bit better later on, but for now it's doing bad.

It's purpose is to feed fans and build hype for the album. And in addition it got a good debut. :ohwell:

androiduser
16 minutes ago, Gagadriel said:

It's purpose is to feed fans and build hype for the album. And in addition it got a good debut. :ohwell:

weak lead singles lead to lower album sales, it's always been this way

I don't want her to flop I love Gaga but SL is not the Tea and this only shows it.:ohwell:

TRUMP 2020

JustTea
On 3/17/2020 at 2:56 PM, Creyk said:

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. A #5 peak is nice yes but when it spent only 1 week in the top 20 you know it's success was fanbase driven, it did not get to that place because the general public knows and loves the song, therefore it is not a real hit. Stop being delusional and start being realistic. The song is a flop and Gaga either has to release a promo single to reinvigorate interest in the era or get out there, hustle and promote the song a lot if she believes in it and wants to make it stick.

On 3/18/2020 at 10:49 PM, Gagadriel said:

On 3/17/2020 at 11:50 PM, Gagadriel said:

You don't even know what flop means so stop spreading false negative information. Drop was obvious but it will rise next week because of radio and Uzi songs gone. You are judging the song before it has even gotten it's radio peak, just like DSN it can grow and have longevity which is more important than staying on top 10 or whatever.

And I haven't heard GP critizise SL, everything so far has been positive and radio likes it. :bye:

On 3/18/2020 at 11:16 PM, androiduser said:

sure, from #30 to #29

Told ya Little Doubters. :whitney:

lady gaga GIF

androiduser
2 hours ago, Jose P said:

Welp:billie:

2 hours ago, Gagadriel said:

Told ya Little Doubters. :whitney:

See how close I was? 29/25 is not that far off... I was right about SL underperforming all along. Things are going just like I predicted.

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, androiduser said:

See how close I was? 29/25 is not that far off... I was right about SL underperforming all along. Things are going just like I predicted.

According to you, you're God :billie:

androiduser
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

According to you, you're God :billie:

Definitely not, just the Duke of chart predictions for weak lead singles

Animal Claws
On 3/18/2020 at 6:16 PM, androiduser said:

On 3/18/2020 at 6:16 PM, androiduser said:

sure, from #30 to #29

5 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Definitely not, just the Duke of chart predictions for weak lead singles

:billie: :sharon:

Well, you're predicted WRONG.

androiduser
37 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

:billie: :sharon:

Well, you're predicted WRONG.

In the next few weeks we'll be clutching onto corona excuses...

Archived