💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

SL's 2nd Week: #30 on H100

OBEY

Featured Posts

nswain1110

^ Actually Chart Data on Twitter also says #30 and they're very accurate so 30 it is.

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine Guy 09

I can't take any of this bad news about stupid love

angry viral moments GIF

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Francesca Cipriani
14 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Not one person should be surprised lmao the virus took over the news completely

tenor.gif?itemid=11996306

sampool

I don’t expect it to repeak. 
Gaga seemed so OVER IT since it’s release. With the current circumstances I don’t expect her to do interviews or live performance.

Overall super embarrassing tbh.

Freddy

The hot 100 truly needs a rework with all these rappers getting 20 new entries whenever they drop an album. Who will truly remember the #11 hit 'P2' in a year from now ? 

Anyway nice hold for SL, lets hope it will slowly crawl back into the top 20

TimisaMonster

Wtf is a lil uzi vert? :saladga:

Is this a new symptom of the virus? Cuz its spreading all over the charts... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

seashellbabe

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it fairly standard for songs to drop their second week on the chart and start rising/stabilizing again once radio increases? I'm not super educated on how charts work so I could be incorrect. 

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

Stef
2 minutes ago, seashellbabe said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it fairly standard for songs to drop their second week on the chart and start rising/stabilizing again once radio increases? I'm not super educated on how charts work so I could be incorrect. 

Radio is supporting but SL is predicted to decrease even more in its third week 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

seashellbabe
Just now, Stef said:

Oof, I stand corrected. Still glad it went #5 though!

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

literallyFAD

no matter. i already move on from this song

Thank u next

i'd rather die than living like a stone

Sailor Joon

It'll rise again. And if it doesn't, it doesn't. The Ariana collabo with Scooter payola will save the day. And if that fails, we have the Cleopatrack soundtrack to fall back on. And if that fails, I'm pretty sure LG8, her rock album, will resurrect things again. My main point is to not stress over charts. Gaga will have the last laugh in the end :gaysia:

ConnorFilm
25 minutes ago, Stef said:

It *may* climb back into the 20-25 range (maybe during the album week) but it's clear this doesn't have legs. At this point, I'll be happy if it climbs into the top 10 on pop radio (something she hasn't done since the ARTPOP days). A cute single that was her 16th top 10 hit and helped her gain traction again on radio. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Mugiwara No Luffy

yall will have to stream the **** out of SL, if this bothers you lmao during quarentine 

Archived