💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Stupid Love falls to no.15 on UK top 40

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

LaLuna
4 minutes ago, Bio said:

People need to stop blaming this flop on the leak lol. People are too lazy to download leaks in 2020. Everyone just waits for the music to be available on streaming. Only people who listened to it were Gaga stans.

We need to stop calling any song that doesn't make it to #1 or stay at #1 for weeks a flop. We got a top 5 hit, that should be good enough.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoeMo
1 hour ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I'd blame the leak but honestly I just don't think the GP are really here for it. It's a good song, just not THAT song we were wanting for Gaga's pop comeback. 

It’s still top 5 in Scotland. The rest of the UK GP clearly have no taste :saladga:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

2 hours ago, LaLuna said:

We need to stop calling any song that doesn't make it to #1 or stay at #1 for weeks a flop. We got a top 5 hit, that should be good enough.

The song got a top 5 because of hype. People were thirsty for any Gaga song. But the song didn’t capture interest and failed to be a hit.

Genuine Guy 09

It's not flopping it just isn't serving top 5 longevity - AT THE MOMENT. it needs to time to grow, it's not an instant hit it's one that grows over time. A bit like Physical and don't start now. Stupid Love had its drop but WILL return top 10. Make no mistake!

:vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Lord Temptation
3 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

It's not flopping it just isn't serving top 5 longevity - AT THE MOMENT. it needs to time to grow, it's not an instant hit it's one that grows over time. A bit like Physical and don't start now. Stupid Love had its drop but WILL return top 10. Make no mistake!

:vegas:

People are too depressed right now. Stupid Love is exactly what the world needs! I think it will take a while but eventually people will discover the song  :pray:

Jose P
3 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I'd blame the leak but honestly I just don't think the GP are really here for it. It's a good song, just not THAT song we were wanting for Gaga's pop comeback. 

The leak has nothing to do with this y’all should stop with that. Only stans take their time to find a leak ok, the GP have no time for that :ladyhaha:

thatfoxyfeeling
7 hours ago, Jose P said:

The leak has nothing to do with this y’all should stop with that. Only stans take their time to find a leak ok, the GP have no time for that :ladyhaha:

I literally said "I'd blame the leak" BUT "I don't think the GP are really here for it." The leak obviously has had an effect since it took them over a month to officially release the song. :oprah:

God she has no staying power anymore.  This new Era will make ARTPOP look like The FamaMonster  :saladga:

TRUMP 2020

KatieJudasGaga4

Stupid Love is #1 on Uk Airplay, it will probably rise in a few weeks

Screen-Shot-2020-03-15-at-10-29-11-PM.pn

Ally Campana
On 3/14/2020 at 9:45 PM, Rio said:

It's #1 on UK radio sis and within the top 10 on practically every big playlist on apple music & spotify. The song will be a grower anyways, was never a sure-fire quick hit

It’s not even Top 10 on Hot Hits UK (#17 iirc), their biggest playlist, which is its main reason for not getting more streams in the UK. It will definitely rise on UK if it’s position can become better on this playlist.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Delaney Elias

Not too bad tbh. It's still number one in my heart and that matters more than the charts.

Delaney

Ally Campana

All i see here are locals talking like chart experts. Imma leave. :bye:

4 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

It’s not even Top 10 on Hot Hits UK (#17 iirc), their biggest playlist, which is its main reason for not getting more streams in the UK. It will definitely rise on UK if it’s position can become better on this playlist.

It is slowly rising. This playlist is always slow to pick up, but I agree. And tbh, I reckon more people use TTH than Hot Hits UK, it only has 2M followers haha

Ally Campana
4 minutes ago, Rio said:

it only has 2M followers haha

Yeah but it's UK's most relevant playlist.

2 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Yeah but it's UK's most relevant playlist.

I guess. It seriously meeds to rise ASAP while the song is #1 on the UK Airplay Chart and #5 on iTunes. Seriously. It's a wasted opportunity if it doesn't rise. It started almost at the bottom but it's working up too slowly :( x

Archived