Jump to content
About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

COVID-19 Updates & Discussion


LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • TOSK

    24

  • Miaou

    21

  • LadariousGarage

    14

  • AnnaNicoleSmith

    12

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stay updated here: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html I have seen alot of threads about Coronavirus lately on Gagadaily, so I decided I dunno, maybe we should have a thread which has updat

Some advice from a Chinese liddo: 1. Take this seriously enough, but don’t panic. Sometimes what we suspect might be COVID 19 symptoms such as headaches and chest pains are just results of our ex

So I found out today people in my family have COVID-19; and 1 has passed this morning... I’m so heartbroken. I can’t physically be there for them.

DeleteMyAccount
7 minutes ago, August3 said:

I just received a text message from the police, telling me to remember to keep my distance to slow the spread of the disease:saladga:

I just remembered that Trump's admin have the power to text every American with a phone. They did a test a couple years ago I think. Surprised they haven't used that yet. Doubt they even remember..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen Bitch
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

I just remembered that Trump's admin have the power to text every American with a phone. They did a test a couple years ago I think. Surprised they haven't used that yet. Doubt they even remember..

It's really strange actually. I asked my dad if he also received a message, but he said he didn't. I doubt I'm the only one who got one, but it's still strange that they only send messages to some. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
LadyxGaGa

yeah the country club closed down, since our community was on lockdown they kept the club open to the members that live on the property but now that’s shut down.  so now we have literally nothing to do, this pandemic is scary tbh, like our neighborhood is on lockdown, i’m kind of freaking out rn

Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadow

As part of community, young people need to be responsible and treat this pandemic seriously at least for a couple of weeks so we can flatten that curve and avoid what is happening in Italy where doctors are saying they give up on anyone over 60... 

https://www.jpost.com/International/Israeli-doctor-in-Italy-We-no-longer-help-those-over-60-621856

Life is more than just a read through.
Link to post
Share on other sites
HorusRa2
1 hour ago, TOSK said:

He knew and did NOTHING!

 

 

Ok but Joe Biden hasn’t addressed the public in days and is saying the reason he can’t livestream to talk to the American people about what he would do differently is because his home doesn’t have high ceilings so the lighting won’t be good enough. 

Trading Trumps lies for Biden’s incompetence isn’t good enough. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaNicoleSmith
9 minutes ago, DRAMATICA said:

Guys, what the f*ck is going on?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#

We’re at 32,000 cases in the US today, this is spreading wide it’s worrying. Given the US healthcare system many of those will lead to fatalities.

Remember that not everyone can get tested... the numbers that are reported are an estimation if not a lie. There are much more people with corona. They say 300k have corona worldwide, Id think the real figure could be close to 500k if not 800k

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

Ok but Joe Biden hasn’t addressed the public in days and is saying the reason he can’t livestream to talk to the American people about what he would do differently is because his home doesn’t have high ceilings so the lighting won’t be good enough. 

Trading Trumps lies for Biden’s incompetence isn’t good enough. 

Lighting vs Pandemic? Trump knew and did nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

 

Trading Trumps lies for Biden’s incompetence isn’t good enough. 

One more thing....... Joe Biden isn't President of the United States, Trump is. Joe Biden isn't Commander in Chief, Trump is. Joe Biden can't command the US industrial complex to produce masks, gowns and ventilators so badly needed by Hospitals all over the US. Trump CAN order them but STILL hasn't. Trump is just like Nero who played his fiddle while Rome burned. Trump is playing his Bull$hit fiddle while the United States gets overwhelmed by a pandemic.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
OBEY

Quebec (Canada) announced that schools, previously closed until march 29th, are closed now until May 1st.

Same for malls (tho most stores already closed on their own), hair salons, etc. 

We will get through this, let's stay positive :pray: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
HorusRa2
6 hours ago, TOSK said:

One more thing....... Joe Biden isn't President of the United States, Trump is. Joe Biden isn't Commander in Chief, Trump is. Joe Biden can't command the US industrial complex to produce masks, gowns and ventilators so badly needed by Hospitals all over the US. Trump CAN order them but STILL hasn't. Trump is just like Nero who played his fiddle while Rome burned. Trump is playing his Bull$hit fiddle while the United States gets overwhelmed by a pandemic.  

Ok but that wasn’t my point. 

My point is Joe Biden can’t figure out a livestream much less work to solve a global pandemic. 

Again, Trumps failures don’t make Biden a success. Biden will be just as ineffective as Trump.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Thomas P

If I go on snap chat and see one more ****ing idiot going to a party, I’m going to lose my mind. 
Im not kidding, as soon as the Canadian government implements fines and jail time for this ****, I’m calling the cops on these morons. 
My mom has severe auto immune diseases, and she’s at extremely high risk if she contracts the virus, my younger brother has severe asthma, my grandparents all had heart attacks and live with cardiac issues still (plus they’re old), etc. 
Im not gonna sit around and let their utter stupidity, ignorance, and selfishness harm anyone in my family.  

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

Ok but that wasn’t my point. 

My point is Joe Biden can’t figure out a livestream much less work to solve a global pandemic. 

Again, Trumps failures don’t make Biden a success. Biden will be just as ineffective as Trump.

Biden was the primary sponsor of 42 bills that were enacted, shows he can work across lines, not to mention the experience of 8 years VP to the most important job in  the world. Presidents can only be as effective as the Congress behind them. If Congress says no, nothing happens no matter what the President wants. And as far as Joe Biden can’t figure out a livestream, Bernie never figured out how to grow his base including unable to get the young to come out to vote. Biden smoked Bernie.

Link to post
Share on other sites
HorusRa2
11 hours ago, TOSK said:

Biden was the primary sponsor of 42 bills that were enacted, shows he can work across lines, not to mention the experience of 8 years VP to the most important job in  the world. Presidents can only be as effective as the Congress behind them. If Congress says no, nothing happens no matter what the President wants. And as far as Joe Biden can’t figure out a livestream, Bernie never figured out how to grow his base including unable to get the young to come out to vote. Biden smoked Bernie.

You keep missing the point. 

First: the bills Joe got passed were years ago. I’m talking about him today. He can barely function without assistance. He is not fit to govern. Secondly, working across the aisle got him many bills passed that were bad bills that helped create today’s problems. Just because you work across the aisle doesn’t make that a good thing in of itself. 

As for Bernie, both of what you said is not true but I’m not going to waste time proving it to you because you can’t accept what I’ve already said. So, it would be a moot argument. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...