MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

society

COVID-19 Updates & Discussion

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

Francesca Cipriani

I really think the world will never be the same again. Sometimes I doubt that it will be possible to get out of this crisis, it is impossible. Contagions continue to rise rapidly all over the world, and we know only about the sick people, but there are many people who have no symptoms, and who can pass the virus at any moment without knowing it. How do you control these people? it's impossible. To be sure of eliminating the virus, you should test all the people of the world. Maybe right now I have the virus and I don't know it because I have no symptoms. And then I think about the economic consequences... :saladga:

Edited by Melissa Vandella
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TOSK

• Miaou

• LadariousGarage

• AnnaNicoleSmith

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stay updated here: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html I have seen alot of threads about Coronavirus lately on Gagadaily, so I decided I dunno, maybe we should have a thread which has updat

Some advice from a Chinese liddo: 1. Take this seriously enough, but don’t panic. Sometimes what we suspect might be COVID 19 symptoms such as headaches and chest pains are just results of our ex

So I found out today people in my family have COVID-19; and 1 has passed this morning... I’m so heartbroken. I can’t physically be there for them.

stevana229

It's CRAZY how a virus that started from a filthy animal market killing and eating BATS has spread all over the world... Like has China not learned its lesson since Sars in 2003? Its almost an identical virus except it came from a small mammal! and now China is threatening to not share the cure with the rest of the world... smh:fthis:

AnnaNicoleSmith
2 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

It's CRAZY how a virus that started from a filthy animal market killing and eating BATS has spread all over the world... Like has China not learned its lesson since Sars in 2003? Its almost an identical virus except it came from a small mammal! and now China is threatening to not share the cure with the rest of the world... smh:fthis:

China and its poor hygiene truly messed up the world 

JoeMo

I work in Scotland for the NHS as a speech therapist. We have been doing clinics and schools as usual but as of tomorrow all routine clinic services are being halted. That means I will most likely be placed elsewhere to support other services wherever that may be. I could be porting in hospitals or manning receptions - who knows, but I’m very keen to support the NHS in any way I can during this time. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
LadariousGarage

March 17 Update

Spoiler

Cases in US: 5,402 (Up 1,030 From Yesterday

Most Affected Countries:

1. China (80,881 Cases)

2. Italy (31,506 Cases)

3. Iran (16,169 Cases)

4. Spain (11,826 Cases)

5. Germany (9,360 Cases)

6. South Korea (8,320 Cases)

7. France (7,730 Cases)

8. United States (5,402 Cases)

9. Switzerland (2,742 Cases)

10. United Kingdom (1,950 Cases)

Updates:

US working to send money to citizens to attempt to curb economic fallout 

37 US States have closed down schools as a result of Coronavirus

Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Monterey, and San Benito county, in California, ask residents to shelter in place

Belgium to restrict movement around the country

Coronavirus is now in all 50 states, as West Virginia reports its first Coronavirus case

EU agrees to close all external borders for 30 days

National Guard deployed in 22 states to help curb Coronavirus

Most affected states (US)

1. New York (1,374 Cases)

2. Washington (1,012 Cases)

3. California (454 Cases)

4. Massachusetts (197 Cases)

5. New Jersey (178 Cases

Lets do it baby I know the Law
Saymyname432
1 hour ago, stevana229 said:

China is HELPING, not like USA who is trying to buy the vaccine from a german laboratory!

Today a full mask airplane from Shanghai arrived to my Spain (my country), while NATO is doing NOTHING to help Spain and Italy. 

• Like 1
LadyxGaGa

it literally sucks tbh, none of my friends can come over and hang because our community’s gates are shut and are not letting in visitors. only people that live on the country club are allowed entrance. my mom won’t let me order any food or order anything online. and our housekeeper isn’t allowed in our house so i have to start doing my own laundry and cleaning. it really ****ing sucks rn. i hâte this 

• LMAO 2
stevana229
4 hours ago, Saymyname432 said:

Such a racist post.

it's not racist... China literally has poor hygiene in many parts of the country... thats exactly why a virus like Coronavirus can start... its fact

• Thanks 1
duskball

Guys be safe and take this seriously. I’m stuck in El Salvador with my brother who has cerebral palsy and we aren’t allowed to leave cause the airports were shut down. I don’t have enough equipment for the 15 days they shut it down so we have to be careful. My flight was for tomorrow and now I can’t leave. I tried to leave early and was straight up told no. I don’t care about me but my brother means the world to me. This is affecting a lot of people. Just please be smart and safe

• Sad 1

Guys i'm so worried

I'm staying safe but having to stay home is agravating my anxiety problem so much

Whenever i read something about corona i start seeing symptoms in me, and my breathing starts going irregular and i start to shake.

I have no immediate reason to be concerned as my area has minimal contagion so far and i'm taking care of myself and staying home most of the time

But then i start thinking my dad is still working, and i don't know who he works with, and he's at the age of risk, and also yesterday i went to another neighbourhood to buy some things and i don't know who could have been there

I'm so worried i might infect my cats as well as it is not really clear yet if the disease can trasmit to pets

and what if the horders empty the resourcers on the grocery stores?

then GGD was down for second and it's so conforting to have you guys to talk to i kinda freaked out when it did

I know it's about my mental health but it's been scary, please stay safe everyone.

ice heard one side from above
  • Love 1
B2theRich33

So I’ve been fine with all of this... that is until Monday. On top of my partner going through a major depressive spell and not wanting to take control of his mental health no matter how much I beg and plead him, I’m the only one bringing in income to support us and our small furry family. I’ve been to the store twice to stock up in case we end up in a lockdown (where I am in the USA there are no reported cases... yet) and have dropped $500.

I’m still going to work and managing everyone and everything there because our owner refuses to close and thinks rubbing essential oils and drinking fire cider will keep everyone safe (a conversation for another day!).

My mom is in a lawsuit with my dad and her lawyer is requesting all this documentation from me to provide as evidence and most of the offices I need to go to have closed already as preventive measure and have no way of getting contact with them.

I get paid on Thursday but because I had to cut into my funds for what’s going on I know for a fact I can’t pay all the bills this month.

and to top it off my dog has been throwing up and vomiting profusely for the past 4 days and after dropping $600 on her vet visit today I’m praying she gets better quickly because I’ve been up all night with her now taking her out every 30 min.

ive been managing good for now, but I’m hitting a point.

• Sad 1

CDC analysis shows coronavirus poses serious risk for younger people

Early data analyzed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) shows that younger Americans are at substantial risk of experiencing serious medical problems from the coronavirus sweeping the globe.

That data runs counter to some of the early messaging from public health officials in other parts of the world........

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/488325-cdc-data-show-coronavirus-poses-serious-risk-for-younger-people