• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TOSK

• Miaou

• LadariousGarage

• AnnaNicoleSmith

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stay updated here: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html I have seen alot of threads about Coronavirus lately on Gagadaily, so I decided I dunno, maybe we should have a thread which has updat

Some advice from a Chinese liddo: 1. Take this seriously enough, but don’t panic. Sometimes what we suspect might be COVID 19 symptoms such as headaches and chest pains are just results of our ex

So I found out today people in my family have COVID-19; and 1 has passed this morning... I’m so heartbroken. I can’t physically be there for them.

AnnaNicoleSmith
1 hour ago, Miaou said:

:rip::rip::rip::rip:

We need the lockdown of the country NOW :rip:

lol we are very undisciplined unlike Italians 

Thrasher
1 hour ago, Miaou said:

:rip::rip::rip::rip:

We need the lockdown of the country NOW :rip:

There's still people going for walks on the street without masks in Italy one week after the lockdown. I wonder how much time will be required for France then.

“Come over, when you’re sober”
Franch Toast
20 hours ago, MonsterMom said:

Texas declared a state of disaster and all schools are closed here :saladga:

So does this mean you stay home with the MonsterTots? I understand the rationale for closing schools, but I wonder what working parents do in these cases. 

3 hours ago, kyanewest said:

Being a hypochondriac in this time is so hard :laughga:

My throat is really dry and I feel it being dry whenever I breathe, and now Im starting to think it could be the virus growing slowly 

I hear you. I had a mild sore throat last night, and my temperature was 98.8 Fahrenheit at one point (I don't know what that is in Celsius, but "normal" temp is 98.6), and I freaked out. I was sure I had the virus. But today, no sore throat, temp is below normal, and no headache, no cough, no shortness of breath, so likely not. But I am becoming so paranoid. What's helped me is to limit my media consumption (as this is all the news talks about). 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 1
MonsterMom
9 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

So does this mean you stay home with the MonsterTots? I understand the rationale for closing schools, but I wonder what working parents do in these cases. 

My work is still open but the kids will be staying with their dad because he is working from home because of all this virus stuff...the good news is if I need to work from home I can. I don't know what parents will do that still have to go to work :cryga:

• Like 1
Runway

There’s a case of corona in my city, some woman who came back from spain days ago was put on quarantine just now. She has probably been wandering around the city infecting everything :selena:

xoxo Craig

UK wide, its gone from 1140 to 1372... but they have only tested a further 600 people. A jump of around 200 makes this a 1:3 ratio :deadbanana:

End Racism Now
BABYL0N

I think there are way more corona cases than registered and I also think some countries like germany are lying about death numbers if you compare the death rates to other countries it just does not make sense to have 5000 people infected and only 9 people dead. Russia for example claims to be having 34 invected people and Turkey says they have only one case meanwhile their state borders to Iran didn’t close and Iran has tenthousands of infections. China claims that 70% of the infected people just recovered. What is the truth seriously...

Maleficent

currently out east wondering if i should return home to the west coast. My uni is closed for 2 weeks, and they’re not sure if they’ll reopen or move online at the end of that period. 

would really love to be with my family, but also don’t want to put myself through the stress of flying back and forth repeatedly. 

young and able bodied, but i’m kinda paranoid that i’ll run out of food and supplies. 

Maleficent
1 minute ago, JohnWayne said:

I think there are way more corona cases than registered and I also think some countries like germany are lying about death numbers if you compare the death rates to other countries it just does not make sense to have 5000 people infected and only 9 people dead. Russia for example claims to be having 34 invected people and Turkey says they have only one case meanwhile their state borders to Iran didn’t close and Iran has tenthousands of infections. China claims that 70% of the infected people just recovered. What is the truth seriously...

i think what we’re seeing is a lot of infected ppl with incredibly mild symptoms (symptoms they might even associate with anxiety and placebo) so they are not getting tested. 

this is both good and bad, it’s bad because these ppl will probably go out and risk infecting vulnerable ppl. it’s good because that means that the severity of the virus, and it’s fatality rate, are actually much lower than we currently believe. 

Franch Toast
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

currently out east wondering if i should return home to the west coast. My uni is closed for 2 weeks, and they’re not sure if they’ll reopen or move online at the end of that period. 

would really love to be with my family, but also don’t want to put myself through the stress of flying back and forth repeatedly. 

young and able bodied, but i’m kinda paranoid that i’ll run out of food and supplies. 

I think there's a very good chance your university will move online, based on what most universities are doing. I have a lot of friends who are university professors, and all of them have been told they'll be transitioning to online teaching for the rest of the semester. 

Keep in mind that Trump might be imposing domestic travel restrictions, so if you want to travel, better to do it now than later. 

You can't be the only student at your school in this situation. 

She/Her/Hers