MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

society

COVID-19 Updates & Discussion

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

Trump is ignoring all the medical experts and wants to re-open the US economy.

His buddies are lining up.  Texas Republican Lt. Gov. suggests elderly should sacrifice themselves to save the economy

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TOSK

• Miaou

• LadariousGarage

• AnnaNicoleSmith

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stay updated here: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html I have seen alot of threads about Coronavirus lately on Gagadaily, so I decided I dunno, maybe we should have a thread which has updat

Some advice from a Chinese liddo: 1. Take this seriously enough, but don’t panic. Sometimes what we suspect might be COVID 19 symptoms such as headaches and chest pains are just results of our ex

So I found out today people in my family have COVID-19; and 1 has passed this morning... I’m so heartbroken. I can’t physically be there for them.

AnnaNicoleSmith

A family friend, their dad just died of coronavirus this morning :messga:

So apparently he had severe symptoms last night they brought him to the hospital and he died this morning. His family think that they didn't even waste their time with him because of his age (around 80, he has underlying condition like diabetes)

The whole family has now corona. Im not sure if they isolate themselves, I hope they do, but they all seem a bit reckless, the type of people who think 'it's not a big deal i'll go out and greet people with my hand'. I say that because another family friend want to go see them in their house (where they all have the virus) for condoleances. It seems these people do NOT understand the severity of this. I live in France by the way. I think the hospitals are saturated and they pick a young person's life over yours. BE CAREFUL.

I have now decided to order food online and never leave the house. 

• Sad 1
gagaschickens

im in quarantine legally! thus far ive been quarantined by choice for 2 weeks.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

I live in a relatively small town in the Meadowlands New Jersey, East Rutherford, population about 9,980. Today we had our first confirmed case of Covid-19. You know where there is one there are others. 

• Like 1
SMILE2NE1
1 hour ago, August3 said:

Corona press conferrence in Denmark vs USA

90815464_1318231458365775_52448004001371

:ladyhaha:

So telling. An administration that has no idea what they are doing and also fail to live out anything they've said. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

The USA are 2 days away from overtaking China in cases. Kind of crazy seeing as China has 8 times the population.

• Like 1
MonsterMom
On 3/24/2020 at 12:46 PM, TOSK said:

Trump is ignoring all the medical experts and wants to re-open the US economy.

His buddies are lining up.  Texas Republican Lt. Gov. suggests elderly should sacrifice themselves to save the economy

gordon ramsey idiot GIF

Francesca Cipriani

In italy has been 2 weeks since lockdown, but the situation is still bad. Around +5000 new infections per day. And keep in mind that the these are not even the real numbers, because there are many people who don't get a swab, and who knows how many are asymptomatic

03/25: +5210
03/24: +5249
03/22: +4789

It will never ends :spin: Italy's lockdown is not like in China. There are still million of people who go out to work everyday. 6205 doctors/nurses/healthcare workers are infected, 36 dead.

Edited by Melissa Vandella
Mister G
13 hours ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

So telling. An administration that has no idea what they are doing and also fail to live out anything they've said. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

The USA are 2 days away from overtaking China in cases. Kind of crazy seeing as China has 8 times the population.

It’s trash really. This is proof that the economy is a priority over the health of US citizens. No one is taking it seriously and they won’t until it affects them personally.

Video Dream
43 minutes ago, Melissa Vandella said:

In italy has been 2 weeks since lockdown, but the situation is still bad. Around +5000 new infections per day. And keep in mind that the these are not even the real numbers, because there are many people who don't get a swab, and who knows how many are asymptomatic

03/25: +5210
03/24: +5249
03/22: +4789

It will never ends :spin: Italy's lockdown is not like in China. There are still million of people who go out to work everyday. 6205 doctors/nurses/healthcare workers are infected, 36 dead.

I try to follow Italy’s numbers (in Swiss, French and English sources) and what I’ve read don’t match your post. Yesterday’s new confirmed infections were around 3500 if I’m not mistaken.

Italian officials expressed a bit of hope during the last few days. The number of daily new confirmed infections (for what it means) keeps decreasing since Monday. However, they still remain cautious and insist that people need to stay home. The number of healed people also increased, even if only by a small percentage.

They think they will soon hit the peak and hope for a huge decrease in the following weeks. If the trends are confirmed in the next days, things will really get better.

Edited by Video Dream
  • Love 1
Mister G
6 minutes ago, Video Dream said:

I try to follow Italy’s numbers (in Swiss, French and English sources) and what I’ve read don’t match your post. Yesterday’s new confirmed infections were around 3500 if I’m not mistaken.

Italian officials expressed a bit of hope during the last few days. The number of daily new confirmes infections (for what it means) keeps decreasing since Monday. However, they still remain cautious and insist that people need to stay home. The number of healed people also increased, even if only by a small percentage.

They think they will soon hit the peak and hope for a huge decrease in the following weeks. If the trends are confirmed in the next days, things will really get better.

Taking aggressive measures and restrictions definitely helped Italy a lot.