MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

society

COVID-19 Updates & Discussion

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

CrimeanMiracle

I'm sorry, but what announcement are you all waiting for and who told you that something will happen? :icega:

Buy and stream “Chromatica”
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TOSK

• Miaou

• LadariousGarage

• AnnaNicoleSmith

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stay updated here: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html I have seen alot of threads about Coronavirus lately on Gagadaily, so I decided I dunno, maybe we should have a thread which has updat

Some advice from a Chinese liddo: 1. Take this seriously enough, but don’t panic. Sometimes what we suspect might be COVID 19 symptoms such as headaches and chest pains are just results of our ex

So I found out today people in my family have COVID-19; and 1 has passed this morning... I’m so heartbroken. I can’t physically be there for them.

17 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

You keep missing the point. 

NO, YOU completely missed the point, I posted about Trumps lies and you went off on Biden. FACT!

I'll take The Brookings Institution opinion over yours any day. The numbers are all there, not polls, numbers.

Can you comprehend?  Every state listed was down from 2016

Why Bernie Sanders vastly underperformed in the 2020 primary

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2020/03/20/why-bernie-sanders-vastly-underperformed-in-the-2020-primary/

Queen Bitch

Danish Prime Minister, Mette Frederiksen, has announced at a press conference that the lockdown will be extended for another 14 days. 

HorusRa2
2 hours ago, TOSK said:

NO, YOU completely missed the point, I posted about Trumps lies and you went off on Biden. FACT!

I'll take The Brookings Institution opinion over yours any day. The numbers are all there, not polls, numbers.

Can you comprehend?  Every state listed was down from 2016

Why Bernie Sanders vastly underperformed in the 2020 primary

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2020/03/20/why-bernie-sanders-vastly-underperformed-in-the-2020-primary/

You can’t have a serious conversation about youth turnout when polling locations were closed by nearly 1/3, and people waiting 6+ hours in line to vote. We can not quantify the number of people who would have voted but chose to walk away instead because of other commitments. 

As it is, raging about Bernie has nothing to do with the fact that Joe Biden has a competency issue. He can’t even figure out a livestream in the year 2020 with the internet. Yes, Trump constantly lies but Joe Biden is going to be a puppet president. His administration is going to run this country, not him. Deflecting and focusing on Bernie does not diminish the serious issues of both Biden and Trump.

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, Miaou said:

I don't know if I will be alive in this world this summer for watching Gaga in Stade de France :rip:

honey don't say that, this disease is only lethal when you've already  had several medical treatmeant not  long before. You should be doing fine, however don't get too  cocky, if you catch  one, even if it  goes always, it'll still leave you with some permanent symptoms.

I'm praying to every  single person  on earth and especially in  this chart thread. SELF-QUARATINE ACTIVATE

Miaou
1 minute ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

honey don't say that, this disease is only lethal when you've already  had several medical treatmeant not  long before. You should be doing fine, however don't get too  cocky, if you catch  one, even if it  goes always, it'll still leave you with some permanent symptoms.

I'm praying to every  single person  on earth and especially in  this chart thread. SELF-QUARATINE ACTIVATE

sis 3 doctors died today in France and many people with no medical treatment are dying :rip: Everyone can have this ****ing disease :rip:

• Thanks 1
TheCureinMalibu
Just now, Miaou said:

sis 3 doctors died today in France and many people with no medical treatment are dying :rip: Everyone can have this ****ing disease :rip:

i  forgot to tell you that the disease is  lethal too when you're old  (when your immune system is  falling apart).

But  either way  :rip: 

Mister G

No one is invincible. It was reported over the weekend that there’s a 12 year old fighting for her life in the state of Georgia. In addition, last week it was confirmed Maryland had a 5 year old who tested positive for COVID-19. No one is immune to this s***; all you can do is try your best to build up your immune system and take precautions.

Edited by Mister G
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, HorusRa2 said:

You can’t have a serious conversation about youth turnout when polling locations were closed by nearly 1/3, and people waiting 6+ hours in line to vote. We can not quantify the number of people who would have voted but chose to walk away instead because of other commitments. 

As it is, raging about Bernie has nothing to do with the fact that Joe Biden has a competency issue. He can’t even figure out a livestream in the year 2020 with the internet. Yes, Trump constantly lies but Joe Biden is going to be a puppet president. His administration is going to run this country, not him. Deflecting and focusing on Bernie does not diminish the serious issues of both Biden and Trump.

Bernie's support cratered in most states compared to 2016, numbers don't lie. Did you not bother to read State after State voting for Bernie was DOWN. They all closed early? Please. Bernie's stunning collapse must sting a little but don't worry  as Annie said "The Sun will come out tomorrow". 

Hi GGD :) its been a while

im in claifornia. cant go anywhere. i work at a grocery store so i'm guessing i'll probably be getting this **** at some point. when this whole panic buying exploded the store felt like we were in some kind of apocalypse movie :wtfga: 

stay safe everyone! 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.
  • Love 1