Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

when will people get over Latin America, you got over Asia so fast, maybe because there was nothing "underwhelming"(instead it was all slay) about that leg

this just proves that people like suffering

This, it makes me sad and angry watching all this nonsense over here: people thinking they are CEO of live nation or something saying the tour is disaster, going over each other using gramatical mistakes as arguments, etc etc. I mean, we are discussing not fighting

Is Gaga the biggest touring force out there? Did she delivered the biggest tour the world has seen in terms of income and ticket selling? No and no. However, she will come back to Latin America because she made herself a name as a big league perfomer (same for eastern Europe) and if she performs in a school yard, I will be there. And at least 30k would do the same in every country, which is great!

Hello, it's me

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

TheMadridHash

This, it makes me sad and angry watching all this nonsense over here: people thinking they are CEO of live nation or something saying the tour is disaster, going over each other using gramatical mistakes as arguments, etc etc. I mean, we are discussing not fighting

Is Gaga the biggest touring force out there? Did she delivered the biggest tour the world has seen in terms of income and ticket selling? No and no. However, she will come back to Latin America because she made herself a name as a big league perfomer (same for eastern Europe) and if she performs in a school yard, I will be there. And at least 30k would do the same in every country, which is great!

except in Costa Rica where she performed for "only" 29k people(right, the biggest concert in the history of the country)

i heard someone saying that after figures came out Costa Rica had been dissapointing :smh:

Runway

Don't call me 'sis',I'm not trying to prove anything just stating a few facts,and the word 'pressed' is so juvenile I'm not delude deal with it

My god why are so many of you deluded fools? You can't face facts when Gaga is proved not to be the biggest or best...

I'm sure you didn't think that when she slayed Asia and Oceania :laughga:

Just because she couldn't make 60m+ from a leg with some of the poorest countries in the world doesn't change the fact she's still the most global artist of our generation :wtf:

Any update on Tacoma?

There's an interactive map on the TicketMaster site. http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0F00492DC9BA3FF9?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Still a large amount of tickets. I wish I didn't buy them so early. I could have gotten a lot better seats for $100 than the ones I do now.

drinkmytears

There's an interactive map on the TicketMaster site. http://www.ticketmas...01&minorcatid=1

Still a large amount of tickets. I wish I didn't buy them so early. I could have gotten a lot better seats for $100 than the ones I do now.

There aren't a lot of seats available. The GA floor doesn't count, and when you look at how much its sold compared to 2 weeks ago, its a lot. Also a lot of the sections only have like 3 seats available. Its a huge venue, bigger than where Madonna, Katy, and Rihanna are playing in Seattle. When I'm at the show I'm taking 1000s of photos to show all the people on here and the Madonna fans that say its a flop, watch it be packed! See you at the show!

drinkmytears

Also, I guarantee they will get rid of those nosebleeds some how. The Tacoma Dome is huge, people don't want to buy those seats because they will have a bad view. She should've done two nights at the key. However, I talked to the radio stations and they all told me that her sales were amazing considering no recent hits. They also shaded Rihanna, but that was private haha.

Also, I guarantee they will get rid of those nosebleeds some how. The Tacoma Dome is huge, people don't want to buy those seats because they will have a bad view. She should've done two nights at the key. However, I talked to the radio stations and they all told me that her sales were amazing considering no recent hits. They also shaded Rihanna, but that was private haha.

I've never been to the Tacoma Dome. Do you know if the view is any good from the front of Section 6A? Edited by PDXMonster

drinkmytears

I've never been to the Tacoma Dome. Do you know if the view is any good from the front of Section 6A?

Never been either. But its like twice the size of the Key, and she was hardly going to play CenturyLink...plus the radio told me that she was having a huge dip because of her music, the public never called to request Born This Way and their listeners didn't enjoy the era at all. If she slays with AP I'm sure she could sellout stadiums stateside.

netoschultz

Don't call me 'sis',I'm not trying to prove anything just stating a few facts,and the word 'pressed' is so juvenile I'm not delude deal with it

My god why are so many of you deluded fools? You can't face facts when Gaga is proved not to be the biggest or best...

R u a little monster? I don't think so :sweat: And who is the best? Madonna? Well.. she has sold 161 488 tickets this tour in Brazil.. last tour she has sold 303 656.. what happened to 140 000 people.. don't they like her anymore? ;) And unlike Madonna.. i haven't seen one bad review from Gaga's tour here.. So i don't think there are bad press here.. if you live in Europe and think you know more than me about my country searching in wikipedia.. a website where no one can changes it.. good for u :excited2:

I'm sure you didn't think that when she slayed Asia and Oceania :laughga:

Just because she couldn't make 60m+ from a leg with some of the poorest countries in the world doesn't change the fact she's still the most global artist of our generation :wtf:

She had zero completion in Asia and she didn't exactly slay...

70/39 = she needs an average of 1,8 million $ / show. She can outgross it I guess.

Yes, the Canadian shows and the NY shows will help because ticket prices there are not very cheap and she will definitely gross 2 MIL $ per show in NY and Canada, maybe, except Hamilton. Most of the shows will be grossing around 1.8 MIL $, as well.

R u a little monster? I don't think so :sweat: And who is the best? Madonna? Well.. she has sold 161 488 tickets this tour in Brazil.. last tour she has sold 303 656.. what happened to 140 000 people.. don't they like her anymore? ;) And unlike Madonna.. i haven't seen one bad review from Gaga's tour here.. So i don't think there are bad press here.. if you live in Europe and think you know more than me about my country searching in wikipedia.. a website where no one can changes it.. good for u :excited2:

Can you please learn English or use Google translate because 'R u a' doesn't make any sense... Numbers were so high because she hasn't toured there since 1993

There IS a Brazilian AirPlay Chart,I proved it with a source you just made up things saying Alejandro was #1 and Madonna gave away tickets...

Can you please learn English or use Google translate because 'R u a' doesn't make any sense... Numbers were so high because she hasn't toured there since 1993

There IS a Brazilian AirPlay Chart,I proved it with a source you just made up things saying Alejandro was #1 and Madonna gave away tickets...

NO ONE CARES ABOUT MADONNA.

Dangerous Man

lol... just lol... :smh:

-----------------------------------------------

anyway, I think if TBTWB can't sell out TMB, I bet they'll add dates.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."