other

The Chromatica Ball - Ticket Swap

Jarvin

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterHUN

Also, I have a question. If I buy a ticket from another fan do they let me in at the gate? Because these tickets have the buyer’s name on it.

Stephen

I have 1 VIP GA ticket for the NJ show I want to sell. DM here or Twitter @stephenmrosado

Stephen
9 minutes ago, MonsterHUN said:

Also, I have a question. If I buy a ticket from another fan do they let me in at the gate? Because these tickets have the buyer’s name on it.

According to my ticketmaster app it says my tickets will be available on July 4. So I was assuming I could go to the venue then and pick up the tickets, then physically meet whoever I'm selling to or mail/ship it to them. Would that work? :duck:

I'm assuming you need to show ID to pick up the tickets, but not to enter the actual concert. If you have to show ID to enter the concert... all resellers are screwed? :air:

StuckInMyMind
4 hours ago, MonsterHUN said:

I bought GA for ArtRAVE from @MarryTheSequins and they let me in, but they were digital tickets so I don’t know if it works differently. I’d imagine it’s like most resale tickets tbf

NewUsername
On 3/17/2020 at 3:34 PM, MonsterHUN said:

Hi guys! If someone has one Pelouse OR for Paris please write!

I still have 2x Pelouse OR Early Entry for sale atm!

LilMonsterJoey

Still looking and hopeful :) 

Is anyone looking to sell 2 pit tickets for the NJ show? Thanks guys! 

MarryTheNight91

I am also looking for a pit ticket for NJ, or the little monster VIP package, just not sure if you are able to sell those.

Consuelanono

I have a decent seat for Chicago but I want GA VIP. If anyone has an extra GA VIP let me know! 

(we all know damn well this tour is cancelled...)

NewUsername

I'm still selling 2x Pelouse d'Or Early Entry for Paris 24th July at the original price! :party:

Archived