Tara Savelo: Stache was made just for fun

pierodinero

Featured Posts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StefJAGermanotta

WHY!?!?!?!?!? That song was so perfect.

mte. Although the lyrics are rather silly, for me, melody is way more important, and I love the melody, and Gaga's voice is so beautiful on this song (unless the lyrics are SO bad, like the who wears short shorts song that was truly cringeworthy).

But the good news is that if this is a joke can you imagine how awesome ARTPOP will be? It'll slay my life!

Some of you honestly thought that this would be on ARTPOP!? lol you really think gaga would release official music this early?? She already told us that there would be no official ARTPOP music until next year

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

misanthrope

The lyrics were too silly. It took me a second to realize she was using stash as an alliteration for mustache. I mean this was catchy and im chill about it because its not supposed to be serious. But if theres songs on ARTPOP that are about d--gs I hope she executes it less blatantly because if the lyrics have such literal phrases it will most likely just seem try-hard as opposed to fun. I don't want another Hair/Bad Kids/Born This Way lyrical fiasco lolol

Robotboy

we all knew that but its amazing what she can do just for fun xD

we are all gonna be slayed.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Im all huffy now. JK But I did think this was just a remix for Princess High or something. Btw, since when is Tara Gaga's mouth piece?

i knew she wasn't going to include it on ARTPOP. but am i the only one who thinks the version released on zedd's album is nothing/crap compared to the one with her vocals :nails:

SEANGT

I'm not! I swear!!!

I just thought the idea of Stache even being a bonus track on ARTPOP was ... how do I put this? A ridiculously bad one...

It's still cute tho... :awesome:

lol don't worry, I feel the same. I mean I love it as fun lyrics over zedd's song which I already loved, but it's not very well put together. You can tell the lyrics were thought up and put on top of a track already finished without vocals in mind.

Lord Axel

Good, just for fun, I'm satisfied now :3

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Fiendman

Probably a good thing, but I do hope the acapella is used for something else, that'd be kinda hot.

Well, i know it's not from ARTPOP obviously... But who cares i LOVE the song! he's so fun&great ,really find myself addicted to it. :party: :heart:

Of course, just like Cake. She wouldn't release a song that's already's been released, sans the vocals. I wasn't expecting it to be on the album but I sure wouldn't mind if a more polished version was included, that is, if he didn't already release the original instrumental version.

Archived