💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tara Savelo: Stache was made just for fun

pierodinero

Featured Posts

pierodinero

There was an official release. It's called Zedd's album Clarity. Since it's HIS song.

well yeah, but I meant an official release like when Britney's "Til the world Ends" ... it was also officially released as a Remix with Ke$ha and Roman Refurbished!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mpthecat

I think it's not the last "just for fun" song till ARTPOP; on LM.com it said Soundpuzzle #1, so we might have one or two of these coming our way till AP.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

NO. NO. NO. NO. Stache/ Feed My Love HAS to be a song on ARTPOP!! Its so catchy and fun! It won't have that instrumental, but why would Gaga give it up??

I say its on the album, just no with the instrumental and those weird princess high die spoken parts....

:giveup:

pierodinero

NO. NO. NO. NO. Stache/ Feed My Love HAS to be a song on ARTPOP!! Its so catchy and fun! It won't have that instrumental, but why would Gaga give it up??

I say its on the album, just no with the instrumental and those weird princess high die spoken parts....

I know, a man can dream! lol I say we start a petition to have it put on ARTPOP lmao!

Dayman

Well GaGa did promise us new music that wasn't from ARTPOP itself, so I would expect thats what these Sound puzzles will be.

TheMadridHash

Who cares if it isn't officially released?

You can still listen to it and enjoy it.

IKR, people on this site just have meltdowns on a daily basis just for the sake of it i guess

display name

Who cares if it isn't officially released?

You can still listen to it and enjoy it.

This. It's not like we have it tagged and in low quality. It is as good now as it ever will be.

heavymlover

It has sense since that's Zedd's song. But this, more than Cake, is a good indication of how ARTPOP will sound.

TheMadridHash

Well GaGa did promise us new music that wasn't from ARTPOP itself, so I would expect thats what these Sound puzzles will be.

mte :mittens: i think we will get at least 1 or 2 more of these songs before 2012 ends

Michelle

There was an official release. It's called Zedd's album Clarity. Since it's HIS song.

:tea:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Archived