💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Presale question

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

So Gaga website said if you purchase the album from her official web store you’d get automatic access to the ticket presale. Is there any confirmation as to when we will get an email in regards to this? I’m sure it’ll be the night before but I’m anxious and I need validation :huntyga:

ferretti
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

So Gaga website said if you purchase the album from her official web store you’d get automatic access to the ticket presale. Is there any confirmation as to when we will get an email in regards to this? I’m sure it’ll be the night before but I’m anxious and I need validation :huntyga:

I think that was just for Europe right? I think in the Americas it was no purchase required fan sign up?

disco stick tester, inquire within

JANNNNEEEEEEEE

yes you will get an email confirming you order up to the time given then you just wait for your email that will contain your promo code make sure when you get it you follow the instructions on the day of the album pre sale i know this cus i got one Monday this week then i  went to buy them on the day that was given for the album pre sale which for me was yesterday 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
13 minutes ago, ferretti said:

I think that was just for Europe right? I think in the Americas it was no purchase required fan sign up?

I’m on the US site and it said nothing about being exclusive to certain countries 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
12 minutes ago, JANNNNEEEEEEEE said:

yes you will get an email confirming you order up to the time given then you just wait for your email that will contain your promo code make sure when you get it you follow the instructions on the day of the album pre sale i know this cus i got one Monday this week then i  went to buy them on the day that was given for the album pre sale which for me was yesterday 

The confirmation for my order never mentioned the presale that’s why I’m anxious. But I’m sure I will get it I probably just have to wait until the night before. Thank you! 

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I’m on the US site and it said nothing about being exclusive to certain countries 

oh yeah dont you have that verified fan thing i cant believe it was only for certain countries 

ferretti
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

This is what I see (I think it's the same for all regions on the website):

Fans in the US and Canada can register for Verified Fan for first access to tickets. Register before 11:59pm ET on Saturday, March 7. Register here.

Fans in London & Paris can get priority access to some of the best tickets in those cities starting Tuesday March 10 by pre-ordering "Chromatica" here.

If you’ve already pre-ordered the album from the Official Store you get automatic pre-sale access.

General sale is March 13th – London at 9am & Paris at 10am.

---

My reading of that is that the album pre-order access is ONLY for the Paris and London shows. They sandwiched that part of info in-between the Paris and London specific dates. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not sure they can lock access to tickets behind an album sale here when the ticket itself comes with the album and counts towards the charts. Seems like cheating. But I don't know for sure.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 hour ago, ferretti said:

This is what I see (I think it's the same for all regions on the website):

Fans in the US and Canada can register for Verified Fan for first access to tickets. Register before 11:59pm ET on Saturday, March 7. Register here.

Fans in London & Paris can get priority access to some of the best tickets in those cities starting Tuesday March 10 by pre-ordering "Chromatica" here.

If you’ve already pre-ordered the album from the Official Store you get automatic pre-sale access.

General sale is March 13th – London at 9am & Paris at 10am.

---

My reading of that is that the album pre-order access is ONLY for the Paris and London shows. They sandwiched that part of info in-between the Paris and London specific dates. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not sure they can lock access to tickets behind an album sale here when the ticket itself comes with the album and counts towards the charts. Seems like cheating. But I don't know for sure.

I see what your saying. I don’t think that’s what it meant though. Maybe there’s a customer support that I can email? 

Archived