đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

SL is having a lower performance than NRO at the 11th day

Fosho

Featured Posts

Just now, River said:

Sorry but you knew that this thread will trigger many fans, so I don't understand why you're offended now?

that wasnt my intention

people overreact too much

I'm just saying that something bad is going on with SL performance, I'm not saying "look Katy perry is better than Lady gaga"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Fosho said:

I don't want to be the person who compares artists

And then proceeds to compare artists. 

Daylight Jokers
16 minutes ago, Fosho said:

Guys, I don't want to be the person who compares artists

:interestinga:

1 minute ago, Doot said:

And then proceeds to compare artists. 

i'm not comparing artists lol

Just now, Fosho said:

i'm not comparing artists lol

Okay so then go and remove all posts about NRO and Katy from the original post. 

Patrick Garcia
6 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

NRO is the better song and has a better video :oops:

Thanks for sharing this opinion. Now I know your kind of taste, therefore I can't trust your opinion about music.

Vitleysingur

@Haroon A shoemaker stan getting brave

Please lock this and treat him with some delicious WPs

This is what he said on the Brazilian forum.

"I don't know if I should do this topic because you can't expect empathy in the pan, but as I want to exchange ideas with my lirous friends, here we go:

At the beginning of the gaga's career she danced very well. It was not a beyoncé of life but it stood out as being the best of its generation (rihanna, katy etc).

But everyone knows that after the hip crumbles, the level of their dances has dropped A LOT, and I understand that it has fallen.

The point is that I complained a lot about the fact that she was jumping like a retard (enigma) instead of making subtle and light movements since she has pain in her body.

But, seeing Richy's interview on the choreography of Stupid Love, I realized that the gaga is constantly stimulating herself to be very excited during the dances, and it makes perfect sense. When you surrender instead of standing still, you feel much less pain because euphoria neutralizes these sensations.

What's up, delirous? Do you agree with my reflection or is the gaga stupid to dance'

https://pandlr.com/forum/big-pan/forum/topic/lady-gaga-reflexao-sobre-sua-doenca-danca/?cache=2

DISGUSTING PIECE OF ****

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

CannaeDrive

Enjoy your warming appendicitis :vegas:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Harry
4 minutes ago, Fosho said:

that wasnt my intention

people overreact too much

I'm just saying that something bad is going on with SL performance, I'm not saying "look Katy perry is better than Lady gaga"

People overreact too much? Remember when you made a whole ass thread melting down about Stupid Love on Spotify to the point that you decided to compare it to the exact same day stats of NRO country by country?

:lmao:

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived