SL is having a lower performance than NRO at the 11th day

Fosho

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpiritBunny
1 minute ago, Freddy said:

I dont wanna compare artists , but here's a comparison between Katy and Gaga :derpga:

SL was a top 5 hits in the US/UK tho , Not NRO.:huntyga:  It's still early for SL and radio is building up real nicely, people need to stop expecting to have instant smash hits. We'll see how things evolve in the upcoming weeks  before saying 'SL' is underperforming.

Don’t use too much logic on Katy stans they still think she is relevant on anything other than gay stan forums. 

Arturo
2 minutes ago, Fosho said:

well, SL got a huge promo in every way (spotify, radio, commercial) and its not working

the label may not invest that hard on her next album if this doesnt work

This thread shows you have no clue what you’re talking about. 

Radio: It didnt have huge promo. It had a 1 day radio deal that every pre album single by a major artist gets. So far its updates are the best we’ve seen for Gaga on Pop since Applause

Commercial(?): The commercial is doing its job. Stupid Love is stable in the Top 5 on iTunes. If it was bleeding in sales, then the commercial wouldnt be doing its job.

Spotify: Once again, similar to radio, she had regular Spotify promo. She didnt have a Drake takeover. Just regular lead single promo.

really guys

why am I katycat? how can you prove it? Just because I'm being a realistic fan with gaga?

Arturo
Just now, Fosho said:

really guys

why am I katycat? how can you prove it? Just because I'm being a realistic fan with gaga?

You’re not being realistic. Your post is alarmist given the early trajectory of the song.

@Zilla this has no place in the charts section. Lock and delete, thnx.

Just now, FlopSlurper said:

but which one outpeaked and outsold? :pole:

I'm not saying SL is worst than NRO

of course SL is way better than NRO

THE PROBLEM IS: SL debuted with almost 6kk os streams and NRO just 2,8kk

but now SL is having less streams than NRO and thats something to WORRY about

vedetegomes

NRO had a  vertical video and better placements on TTH and other playlists at the 11th 

Chromaticunt
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

NRO is the better song and has a better video :oops:

schitts creek lol GIF by CBC

River

Sorry but you knew that this thread will trigger many fans, so I don't understand why you're offended now?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Patrick Garcia
Just now, Kimihiro said:

I don’t think even Interscope has expectations of her dominating and going number one. She’s a different kind of artist now. We should all accept that. Even another flop album wouldn’t end her.  So worry about the charts less. 

I think she is going commercial again this era, the producers she worked with in Stupid Love shows that, but I think she will be more alternative in the future, maybe even go to another label. I say this because of that playlist of females artists she shared.

This or Stupid Love is really the only or the most radio friendly song on Chromatica, to make part of the gp know her new album.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived