Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stupid Love/Sailor Moon Pin (Preorder)

Flippy

Featured Posts

Flippy

Okay this isn’t my artwork or even my pin, but this person is making a Sailor Moon Inspired Stupid Love pin and I think it looks beautiful! 
They’re still waiting to start it since right now they’re waiting to see if people are interested and I haven’t been interested in a pin in a while like i am in this one tbh :cryga:

Just thought I’d share my excitement with y’all :hug:

Update 5/16/2020:

The people who shared the artwork are officially making it into a pin and they've opened up the preorders if any of you are interested!

Here's some details from them! 

- it will be Pin on Pin
- It will be LE 40
- It will be 3.5“ high
- Price will be 50€ for French customers / 60€ for international customers including shipping
- Please note that you will have 24h to send payment so don’t claim a spot if you are not paypal ready

I just hope you guys are still interested as much as I am! (I've already claimed a spot, obvi :billie:) I can't wait to see the effect on the background! :firega: Pin on Pin is always the best!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

RAMROD

Chile! Can I buy?!!! LordddTtt :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ShayCristoforo

This is gorgeous. I love the sparkle effect on the emblem background, rather than just the  solid pink 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Flippy
37 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Right?! I’m keeping an eye on the IG so I can know when they’re preordering it :giveup:

36 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

This is gorgeous. I love the sparkle effect on the emblem background, rather than just the  solid pink 

Exactly! That’s what I loved the most! I think it’s so beautifully put together! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

FRANK1991

I looked at their Instagram posts, won't they run into copy right issues using all the Disney images? They usually rain down hellfire when people use their characters for sale lol

Gaga should be fine tho

I wish they would do merch like BTWB all those fan designs, they were the best

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

kaelergrey

Take My Money GIF by memecandy

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Flippy
8 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

I looked at their Instagram posts, won't they run into copy right issues using all the Disney images? They usually rain down hellfire when people use their characters for sale lol

Gaga should be fine tho

I wish they would do merch like BTWB all those fan designs, they were the best

There’s a lot of Instagram pin designers that use the term “Fantasy Pin” & get away with it. So far Disney hasn’t given any scheiße to any of the ones I follow so let’s hope they don’t shut him down :giveup:

omg honestly!!! I remember the Gagacorns. They were so adorable and I still have the keychains :flutter:

Killa

Okay Sailor Chromatica, i need you (choose you)

Can anyone please do a fanart:giveup: full comic series of the solitary sailor that tried to protect the chromatic system in ancient times:heat:

love it

FRANK1991
11 hours ago, Flippy said:

There’s a lot of Instagram pin designers that use the term “Fantasy Pin” & get away with it. So far Disney hasn’t given any scheiße to any of the ones I follow so let’s hope they don’t shut him down :giveup:

omg honestly!!! I remember the Gagacorns. They were so adorable and I still have the keychains :flutter:

same I have all the Gagacorns they were so cute, even the T-shirts were cool

after that artRAVE merch and Joanne Ball merch :triggered: really don't do much for me

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Flippy
On 3/10/2020 at 8:24 AM, mikeyxgaga said:

I would buy that in a heartbeat!

On 3/10/2020 at 8:25 AM, RAMROD said:

On 3/10/2020 at 9:14 AM, billygrey said:

Take My Money GIF by memecandy

The people who shared the artwork are officially making it into a pin and they've opened up the preorders if any of you are interested!

Here's some details from them! 

- it will be Pin on Pin
- It will be LE 40
- It will be 3.5“ high
- Price will be 50€ for French customers / 60€ for international customers including shipping
- Please note that you will have 24h to send payment so don’t claim a spot if you are not paypal ready

I just hope you guys are still interested as much as I am! (I've already claimed a spot, obvi :billie:) I can't wait to see the effect on the background! :firega: Pin on Pin is always the best!

Archived