đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

2nd Day In A Row: SL #1 Biggest US Radio Gainer

Economy

Featured Posts

AmenTheNight

Good for now. But the lack of media presence from Gaga makes me wonder if she didn't throw this song as a cute Top 10 hit to start the era, while all the promo will be focused on the second single, during the album release.

I mean, if it is an Ariana collab, that + the promo for the album release, the focus will be on Single #2 rather than Stupid Love. It can be a good strategy to extend her catalogue of hits ...

Killa

"telling Variety that it uses “Shazam’s proprietary algorithms (to offer) a unique predictive view on rising artists and reacting tracks to Apple Music subscribers.”

According to Apple Music's announcement of the new chart: “The ranked songs are all at different points in their individual lifecycle and the majority of artists represented are emerging and up-and-coming. All are experiencing a level of momentum indicative of future potential of hitting the top of Shazam’s Charts, and show any or all of the following patterns: moving quickly through Shazam’s charts, growing rapidly, steadily and/or geographically.”

The chart is based on data from 11 countries: US, UK, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Russia with more countries to be added “soon”."

so ...:noparty:. We can try shazaming one million to test:enigma:

Economy
3 hours ago, Killa said:

in what sense, how many times you may shazam to have a point??

Gotta research.

Also i asked yesterday but i have no idea how you have access to tik tok data. 

Yeah. Cuz if it doesn't count towards the charts more than a few times a day or by account it would be pointless to waste a bunch of time shazamming :laughga:

Economy
3 hours ago, Killa said:

"telling Variety that it uses “Shazam’s proprietary algorithms (to offer) a unique predictive view on rising artists and reacting tracks to Apple Music subscribers.”

According to Apple Music's announcement of the new chart: “The ranked songs are all at different points in their individual lifecycle and the majority of artists represented are emerging and up-and-coming. All are experiencing a level of momentum indicative of future potential of hitting the top of Shazam’s Charts, and show any or all of the following patterns: moving quickly through Shazam’s charts, growing rapidly, steadily and/or geographically.”

The chart is based on data from 11 countries: US, UK, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Russia with more countries to be added “soon”."

so ...:noparty:. We can try shazaming one million to test:enigma:

I've read this before but it still doesn't tell u if there's a limit :triggered:

Killa
Just now, Economy said:

I've read this before but it still doesn't tell u if there's a limit :triggered:

Chiiiile

:laughga:. anyhow i found another site that goes more in dephts. I dont have strenght to think right now:selena:. There's more articles explaining how the correspondence works, which that part i understand, and not really how they algorithm works. But dont be hasty i'll be back with a plan tomorrow, we just need some haus lab rats to test it. 

10 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yeah. Cuz if it doesn't count towards the charts more than a few times a day or by account it would be pointless to waste a bunch of time shazamming :laughga:

Shazam is great for the radio tbh

Killa
3 minutes ago, Rio said:

Shazam is great for the radio tbh

he means if you can't shazam more than once, you'd need lots of different users. Like does it track the sim card? etc. How they know who clicked

like you have google play associated with a gmail email, so is that the connection, if so you can have multiple accounts. 

Archived