Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will she add a catwalk?

TittyGlitterDance

Featured Posts

Ziggy
6 minutes ago, dberrin said:

That’s not true, except if the stage is in the middle of the stadium. But look at Beyonce & Rihanna stadium tours. Gaga also had catwalks for BtwBall stadium shows.

and JWT lol

TittyGlitterDance
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

That is incorrect. It is not the catwalk. And everyone chosen to get backstage are always from within Monster Pit.

All those people who threw fan letters are from i aide the lit. As the pit is actually large space in person. Anyone who tries to do the same from outside the zone would not reach the stage at all.

A very limited amount of Monster Pit passes was given to who do NOT have GA floor tickets ; these will be awarded to fans who arrived first, waited longest, + dressed to "Ball" but who do not have GA floor tickets.

I was right outside the pit in 2012 in London. You definitely could reach the stage from outside the pit.  There are even videos of her picking people from outside the pit who went backstage with her. You're right about the passes and "dress to Ball" thing though.

13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Stadium concerts don’t usually have catwalk. As the stage is already big enough to accommodate the performers.

When I say "catwalk" I do mean the strip that goes around the pit/goldencircle. 

Find solace in the privilege to pursue, Most people are crushed into servitude

dberrin
2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

and JWT lol

JWT was different, but I think there was still a small one for stadium dates, right ?

Chromaticunt
1 hour ago, homomo said:

I'm really hoping the GC is like the monster pit at the BTWB. That looked like a helluva fun experience to be in.

It really was. :diane:

Ziggy
1 minute ago, dberrin said:

JWT was different, but I think there was still a small one for stadium dates, right ?

Yup! It just wasn't super big. Remember, they rose up?

joannethenight
19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Stadium concerts don’t usually have catwalk. As the stage is already big enough to accommodate the performers.

Taylor_Swift_-_The_1989_World_Tour_-_Who

🌹

Chromaticunt

How much were the Golden Circle tickets for London? I can't remember. Will they be all sold out now or were they just limited to the album presale?

RAMROD
1 hour ago, joannethenight said:

1 hour ago, dberrin said:

That’s not true, except if the stage is in the middle of the stadium. But look at Beyonce & Rihanna stadium tours. Gaga also had catwalks for BtwBall stadium shows.

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

don’t usually

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

don’t usually

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

don’t

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

usually

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

don’t usually

:oprah:

:oops:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChromatiGa
4 hours ago, gagaxgaga said:

WELL ... that's the point why you have to buy golden circle :3 ... every concert does that tbh lol

they picked only the people that ready to spend that cash huntiess

The ones who were priviliged enough*

ChromatiGa

I don’t know but I’m in GA and don’t want to see only an ant dancing. I hope it’s not just a capitalistic cash grab and she thinks about us too. 

ChromatiGa
2 hours ago, joannethenight said:

I hope she does something like this or has multiple stages like for JWT.

Archived