Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

.I also don't believe that JT will have the same success with vol2. The hype about his return has faded away, the music isn't that good and his era will be shaded by Gagas huge return.

Just look at the declining sales by volume for Robyn (2010) and Green Day (2012) when they tried releasing albums in 3 parts.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wiltedbliss

Are you kidding? You Nicki and Bruno Mars brought more viewers than Taylor Swift. You need help LOL

But what about Taylor Swift? I mean she has had 2 number 1 singles off of Red. Rihanna has had what? Stay didn't go number 1 and neither did Diamonds (too my knowledge) has not gone number 1. So excuse you lol.

Pink rocks tho

But she only has 1number1 from Red? WANEGBT. :huh:

Whats the other? IKYWT was at #2

CrownClown

Are you kidding? You Nicki and Bruno Mars brought more viewers than Taylor Swift. You need help LOL

But what about Taylor Swift? I mean she has had 2 number 1 singles off of Red. Rihanna has had what? Stay didn't go number 1 and neither did Diamonds (too my knowledge) has not gone number 1. So excuse you lol.

Pink rocks tho 

And Diamonds hit #1

According to Wikipedia, Zedd's next single is Fall Into The Sky!  :party: Too bad it probably won't do too well because it's too intense for radio.  :noparty: (That is, if it really even is his next single.) Oh well, at least Clarity is still rising. I really hope it at least cracks the Top 20. It appears that it'll make Top 40 this week.

Ahh i prefer Lost At Sea -  i could see that song doing better on radio than FITS

JeffSwift

That's true, I didn't realize. But regardless. Between the video, the song, and the awards that she has won so far in 2013. Taylor is the bigger star of 2013 IMO. I mean come on, she's going to perform a video for 'Pour it Up' which sucks. Yes. '22' may be underperforming but we'll see what happens. Pour it up will NEVER become a hit single on the top 100. 

That's true, I didn't realize. But regardless. Between the video, the song, and the awards that she has won so far in 2013. Taylor is the bigger star of 2013 IMO. I mean come on, she's going to perform a video for 'Pour it Up' which sucks. Yes. '22' may be underperforming but we'll see what happens. Pour it up will NEVER become a hit single on the top 100. 

yes but Rihanna is still much much more successful then Taylor and they both started around 2005/2006

JeffSwift

yes but Rihanna is still much much more successful then Taylor and they both started around 2005/2006

I have to disagree, Rihanna just got her first number 1 album out of 7.. Taylor has had 3 out of 4. The album sales speak for itself. Yes, Rihanna has her single sales because she release great singles, but that does not matter. When it comes to albums, and awards, I mean i'm sorry but Taylor slays. Lol

Dangerous Man

Treasure

#55 United States

#133 United States

Ugh... it seems that this is the limit of the BMA effect. The song has another major promo though so I hope it will enter the top 20 after The Voice performance.  :)

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Mariano

I see Rih is releasing videos because Gaga is coming for her youtube crown with ARTPOP :ray:

AURA

ARTPOP will shoot the listeners straight to space and bliss, meanwhile Justin's album will literally given them a LONG, painful, tedious journey through the cosmos. 

ARTPOP will clearly reign victorious and the charts. 

If Lana's music makes Gaga sleep, I wonder what does JT's 20/20 do to her. Eternal sleep?

Harry

It was mild flame bait though

High School is #53. It's the highest it's ever been. :party:

No it wasn't? If you're so defensive that you choose to interpret it that way it isn't my problem but I was just making a point...

Klou

P!nk just took her #2 spot back from Selena.

Also, I just listened to Cruise (Remix) for the first time. I am in shock that song is selling so well.... It's like bad country with autone? :eww:

Archived