💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

I think Adam Levine may have replaced Bruno are the musically hottest male pop star (not counting Bieber and boy bands).

Bruno was never as big in North America and in UK.

His single is down to #11 US and #34 Canada. http://kworb.net/popca/

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he's just a 1-album wonder like Taio Cruz (Break Your Heart + Dynamite) and Jason Derulo (Watcha Say + Ridin' Solo + In My Head)

But Jason Derulo and Taio Cruz had TERRIBLE album sales, I'll post them later. Bruno was actually able to back up his sales success with impressive album sales.

jhonyguy04

I am glad Bruno Mars is floppin'. He put a stank face on Gaga's 2011 VMA performance.

MANiCURE1295

Yeah, X-Tina really did dig her own grave. People root for Britney for three reasons: (a) They feel bad for her. (b) Most of them like her southern/charming/natural personality. © They want/wanted her to recover from the **** she went through in 2006-07. And most people root for Gaga because: (a) She makes awesome music. (b) She crafts that awesome music on her own. © She's talented. (d) She also has a cute personality most of the time (there are times when Gaga can come off as a bit arrogant, same goes for Britney). In the end, they have everything going for them. X-Tina doesn't. Her personality has been her Achilles heel.

I mean, think about it. If X-Tina had capitalized on her fame during her early glory years her career would be SO much more prosperous and she would of attained a HUGE fan base. Instead she took almost 4 years to release a sophomore ENGLISH album, whilst her contemporary Britney Spears had 3 huge albums under her belt and 4th on the way. She could of had EVERYTHING going for her but she ****ed it all up.

This. Like I said. Christina only has herself to blame.

Doo Wops and Hooligans:

220px-Doo-Wops_%26_Hooligans.jpg

WW Sales: 6,000,000.

US: 1.7 million.

UK: 1.2 million.

Europe: 2,000,000.

Jason Derulo:

220px-Jason_Der%C3%BClo_Official_album_Cover.jpg

US Sales: 315,000.

WW: 500K (?)

Future History:

220px-Future_History_cover.jpg

US Sales: 64,000.

WW Sales: 100K-200K (?)

Taio Cruz's album sales are too embarrassing to post.

EDIT:

I'll help you, sis:

Jason Derulo's 'Future History' released in 2011 debuted at #14 with 13,000 copies. It has sold 64,000 as of now. His first album debuted with 43,000 copies.

Taio Cruz's most recent album... well... failed to chart the Billboard 200.

But Jason Derulo and Taio Cruz had TERRIBLE album sales, I'll post them later. Bruno was actually able to back up his sales success with impressive album sales.

I'll help you, sis:

Jason Derulo's 'Future History' released in 2011 debuted at #14 with 13,000 copies. It has sold 64,000 as of now. His first album debuted with 43,000 copies.

Taio Cruz's most recent album... well... failed to chart the Billboard 200.

EDIT: you were faster :shy:

I am glad Bruno Mars is floppin'. He put a stank face on Gaga's 2011 VMA performance.

Oh jhony you're gonna get mad over one little face for one second during the VMA's over a year ago? :toofunny:

I'm totally over Bruno Mars tbh. JTWYA and Grenade were great songs but now I'm just tired of hearing his voice on the radio. I'm also glad he's flopping.

jhonyguy04

Oh jhony you're gonna get mad over one little face for one second during the VMA's over a year ago?

lol, I am a pitbull when it comes to protecting Gaga!! :pawsup:

Arturo

By "1-album wonder" I meant they only had hit songs from their first album

MANiCURE1295

lol, I am a pitbull when it comes to protecting Gaga!! :pawsup:

Okay honestly picture yourself as Bruno Mars and you see Lady Gaga come dressed up on stage as a man. Of course youre giving to give a weird look. Anyone would.

jhonyguy04

Okay honestly picture yourself as Bruno Mars and you see Lady Gaga come dressed up on stage as a man. Of course youre giving to give a weird look. Anyone would.

lol I know. I am just joking. I really don't care if Bruno flops or not tbh.

By "1-album wonder" I meant they only had hit songs from their first album

Oh. If so, then still no. He'll rack up AT LEAST one hit from this album.

MANiCURE1295

Eventually everything will settle down on Itunes and we'll have a better way of seeing who's doing better, worse etc.

Archived