💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stache feat Lady Gaga

Quran

Featured Posts

It really reminds me of that old La Roux song, I forget what it's called.

Me too!! "Im going in for the kill" I think someone should put it over the remix version of it!

addiicted

My love for this song keeps growing and growing.. :D

I'm so happy that REAL electronic music FINALLY gets more attention worldwide. It has been big in europe for a long time. :wub:

VietnamMonster

Playing it times and times, really addicted to the beat and her voice : :excited2: X. Even it's made just for fun, that fun slays :worship:

WHERE'S MY STACHE?

tumblr_mbivp1GXzf1rw1j32o1_500.jpg

DID YOU MAKE THIS?! Gaga is looking for the designer of this on LITTLEMONSTERS.COM. so if its you, DRAG YO ASS TO LITTLEMONSTERS.COM ASAP.

GETOUTOFHELL

DID YOU MAKE THIS?! Gaga is looking for the designer of this on LITTLEMONSTERS.COM. so if its you, DRAG YO ASS TO LITTLEMONSTERS.COM ASAP.

I made it, yeah, but I see a lot of other people claiming it's theirs on Littlemonsters.com. I'll contact her, can't even believe this is happening.

Wellp this sounds like a stoners anthem. Gonna play this next time lol

WHERE'S MAH STASH

Edited by Miju
doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

I made it, yeah, but I see a lot of other people claiming it's theirs on Littlemonsters.com. I'll contact her, can't even believe this is happening.

Anyone who wants to help, just report the photo and put in a link to here showing the moment of its creation. That little Kero creep needs a b---h slap or they need to properly credit you. Not cool. I was here when you posted the photo for the first time. You can prove it with a time stamp.

I wouldn't have bothered to take the time to report it or post, but I think it's wicked clever.

Edited by IHE

GETOUTOFHELL

Anyone who wants to help, just report the photo and put in a link to here showing the moment of its creation. That little Kero creep needs a b---h slap or they need to properly credit you. Not cool. I was here when you posted the photo for the first time. You can prove it with a time stamp.

I wouldn't have bothered to take the time to report it or post, but I think it's wicked clever.

Thank you so so much! This is the original post I made: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=31808&st=640#entry1794425