💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stache feat Lady Gaga

Quran

Featured Posts

WHERE'S MY STACHE?

tumblr_mbivp1GXzf1rw1j32o1_500.jpg

Can you add "Zedd" and "Lady Gaga" somewhere on the cover with the same font used for Y+I / MTN please?

Disco Heaven

besides "cake", it's the only thing, is it not? lol

yeah you're right. I'm a flop :laughga:

but I really liked it, anyway. haha.

Juanjo

This song is flawless and fierce. The lyrics are perfect, it's a fun little game, almost! Some people need to calm down and enjoy. She really doesn't have to do this. How many other artists are this engaged with their fans?! The fans actually put the song together!

Lets learn to be a bit more grateful, maybe?

Edited by Juanjo

lairofhk

she's above having a good time? She's above kesha? **** off

Not what I said, how about you try reading more carefully. Once you get the argument straight, then maybe you can tell me to **** off.

AbuHassan1992

Not what I said, how about you try reading more carefully. Once you get the argument straight, then maybe you can tell me to **** off.

... what?

You said she's to old to be saying that, and it's something ke$ha would say. You then said she is above all of that.

Yup, pretty much what you said

heavyMetalGAGA

This song is flawless and fierce. The lyrics are perfect, it's a fun little game, almost! Some people need to calm down and enjoy. She really doesn't have to do this. How many other artists are this engaged with their fans?! The fans actually put the song together!

Lets learn to be a bit ore grateful, maybe?

THIS. THIS. THIS. ungrate f*cks :chica:

GETOUTOFHELL

Can you add "Zedd" and "Lady Gaga" somewhere on the cover with the same font used for Y+I / MTN please?

tumblr_mbjc96g8wq1rw1j32o1_500.jpg

addiicted

I don't really like that it is about weed.. but whatev, I can interpret the song in my own way :)

the beat is INSANE. I'm actually really grateful that gaga made me pay attention to zedd. He's from my country and i had never heard of him before :toofunny:

alposnacks

As fun as this is, it doesn't do much for her in terms of the public. I saw people thinking Cake was her new single and they were ripping it to shreds, as they damn well should were it actually a single.