💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stache feat Lady Gaga

Quran

Featured Posts

Sleigh Mama

Such a silly song. I'm glad it's "officially" Zebb and not Gaga. Godforbid could you believe if this was the first single for ARTPOP!

The lyrics are silly and the beat is too fast for my personal taste. And I love to smoke marijuana (yes everyday), but she sure talks about it more than I do, lol.

3q425253qwewq

The first time listening, I thought she was singing "where is my snatch at."

:rofl:

:party: <3 it though, it's been on repeat all morning + day! :heart:

The melody on the "chorus" part is actually amazing --- I can't believe she wasted it on a throwaway non-album track!

JustABadKid

I didn't like "Cake" at first but after a couple of listens it grew on me. Now I listen to it every day.

This song...I loved it with just one listen. Okay, so maybe the lyrics are different and not as meaningful as Born This Way, but I thought everyone said Born This Way sucked and that they were ready for it to end? Oh, some of you people... :roll:

Even if you don't like it, there's no reason to be so upset. I still don't like Government Hooker, but I didn't turn away from Gaga so quickly...and it's a song that's actually on an album.

Regardless, there are many parts of this song that sound too great not be used in another song.

I wouldn't mind something like this being on ARTPOP.

RAMROD

It is so awesome, i feel like crying :cry:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lets face it guys, if this song had more concrete lyrics and kept the instrumental, it would fly to number 1 on the charts.

Wow this is amazing, hope this is a good sign of what is in ARTPOP, but why did she give us this so early when she said she wouldn't release anything until next year? Hope this doesn't hype up the album too much.

drbumblenut

At first I was skeptical about Gaga writing ARTPOP with such overt weed references, but now that I see there's an obvious sense of humor driving it, I say bring it on. Bring on even more than I'm ready for, because half the joy of being a Gaga fan is in catching up to her.

The joke is: the music is friggin' awesome, so just try to hate on it. The rest of us will be dancing our faces off and smiling :)

Edited by drbumblenut