💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stache feat Lady Gaga

Quran

Featured Posts

GETOUTOFHELL

I have your back boo. Stanning for you on the littlemonsters.com post. Feel so bad for you but youre getting lots of likes so she will notice :)

And I thank you for it Noelle! I can't stand a liar getting away with it.

Galactastica

You don't have to like it but you're going to let ONE song ruin your love for her? How does that work?

No, I won't let one song ruin the party for me, but I find it so bad that I do feel shaken by it, is all. It could happen to anyone at some point as a fan in any musicians career. People go in different ways and if Gaga started making music like this, I would definitely not be as interested in the future. I really hope that doesn't happen, but if I had to see a sign of it coming for me, this song would be the start.

Galactastica

then peace out, not here for fan's f*ckey this era, if you don't like her and

just wanna complain about it, then do us all a favor & leave! she isn't and

will NEVER be the "old" gaga. she's evolving and making art that means something to her

no, you don't have to love it. but not all of us want to read negative

comments. find a new hobby :nacho: plus, this version won't even be on ARTPOP :Chica:

It's a forum where fans share their thoughts, no matter positive or negative. I'm sure when she comes out with a song you don't like much, you'll voice that opinion too. Get over yourselves with this "eat up everything she does no matter what it is" or "get out" mind set.

heavyMetalGAGA

It's a forum where fans share their thoughts, no matter positive or negative. I'm sure when she comes out with a song you don't like much, you'll voice that opinion too. Get over yourselves with this "eat up everything she does no matter what it is" or "get out" mind set.

oh please, do not make that assumption. i do NOT love everything she does. but i'm not the one complaining about it

24/7 on a thread that nobody really cares about. is that going to change anything or make you happier? no. so do us ALL

a favor, and move on. i don't eat up everything she does. i'm not that big of a fan of telephone/marry the night, however,

i'm still here. he was exaggerating saying he was gunna leave this fanbase. that's ridiculous, and if he really feels that way,

then he SHOULD leave this fanbase because reading negative comments is draining for optimistic people.

Galactastica

1-3 posts on a 36 page thread is complaining about it 24/7? Wut? I think overreacting people saying "get out rather than complain" is just as negative as someone saying they don't like a certain song. I guess we should all leave because we are all draining everyone elses optimism.

I just get really tired of the onslaught of anger towards anyone when they say they are not fond of something Gaga does; it really should be expected with something as polarizing as a song about the love of pot, for crying out loud. I think it's naive of people to think it would be accepted with open arms by everyone.

ChicaSkas

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be STACHE AND SCHEIßE MASHUP MADE BY ME :pumpga:

thanks for this, love! needs a Dl link for us though please
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

meganjaqulinn

chica, what if the world you think you know, is an elaborate dream?

WE MEET BY THE 24/7 AND EXCHANGE CASH FOR OUR SPECIAL BREW. A GIRL STANDS ACROSS THE ROAD. ONLY THIS WORLD KNOWS US.

Slayer

psychotic musichead....

favourite part of this amazing song.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

I've listen to this many times and I still don't care for it. Idk why...but I just don't. (Doesn't mean that it's a bad song and all)

KillForLove

Intro part of this song had me rolling. "Princess Die High!" I mean who writes that?

I actually love it, though. ARTPOP will slay b---hez