💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stache feat Lady Gaga

Quran

Featured Posts

LickableMonsterBoi

So is this the music to “princess high die“ or did sHe just mash up her vocals and zedds Song just for fun?

The melody on the "chorus" part is actually amazing --- I can't believe she wasted it on a throwaway non-album track!

"Where's my stash?" sounds like "I can beeeeeeee!" from The Queen. Or at least to me it does..

Fishnet Sinner

"Where's my stash?" sounds like "I can beeeeeeee!" from The Queen. Or at least to me it does..

Now that you mention it, I totally hear it.

RAMROD

The track length is 4:20... is she trying to tell us something? :laughga:

This gonna be good :lolghostga: :popcorn:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sleigh Mama

I feel like it's too overproduced to be a stoner song. I like the song alright though. I do appreciate some new music. "Cake" did not count as new music to me, lol.

I think it's kinda silly the way she sings with such powerful vocals a silly question like "where's my stache..."

Does anybody know who wrote the lyrics?

ChicaSkas

"can you feed my love" has to be one of the most powerful vocals I have heard from her in a long time.

the whole meter and flow and delivery of the lyric is so simple and yet so pretty.

I love it :flutter:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Coldplay

I would like it with more clever lyrics. The melody is so good though, but I don't want her to be listed as one if the mainstream and basic popstars nowadays.

Gerrard174

the lyrics could be modified to suit Zedd's song Stache

the melody is very nice, i think it could be a real song, with different lyrics and production.

The song could be called Feed My Love or the cannabis song she mentioned before